What's new

About N64 misc

olivieryuyu

it's funny how much miscs device there is for the N64 Here some of them, may be you'll be able to find more

1) a fishing stick

OP
O

olivieryuyu

a bio sensor

this oddball title is compatible with a Bio Sensor that uses your heart rate to either slow down or speed up the gameplay (depending on whether you want to relax or get excited

Last edited:
OP
O

olivieryuyu

a photo funny tool with Mario no Photopie (here with the sylvians families (SD carts))

Last edited:
OP
O

olivieryuyu

of course there is also the memory pack and the controller ;)

the N64 is a weird console for sure with a lot of weird device ;) ...

OP
O

olivieryuyu

Trotterwatch said:
I want that headset for Pikachu :D

me too

but you have to know that it should not work with emulators as i heard (somebody tried with an adaptoid and didn't succeed but as i didn't test myself i can't be sure of that)

the problem is that the VRU (voice recognition unit) is plugged on port 4 and the controller on port 1. As i know only the port 1 can support rumblepack and others device.

i think i'll buy pikachu soon but well i don't think it 'll be never usable on a PC

:(

Last edited:

Nin_10_Dough

I haven't heard of most of these things listed. I think I remember the fishing reel and of course have seen the pika mic and transfer pack. Looks like the US missed out on most of the weird devices.

Nekokabu

I have finished collecting All of N64 Games that released in Japan( without 64DD games) :D
n64_1.jpg

n64 tower
n64_3.jpg

all of my n64 collection
n64_4.jpg