What's new

Aaahhh! Stop torturing me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahenraz

I still havent *cough* tripped over *cough* Master Quest! I've been covering my eyes and wandering around aimlessly for days!

Dang you (source removed) (source removed) (source removed) (source removed) and most of all whom I dispize with the passion of a hundred rabbid flesh eating snails, (source removed)!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My95ZR2

:cry: Poor baby... :happy:

I was actually told how to get it by a "unnamed source" (thanks, btw, you know who you are). Getting the rom isn't too hard, you just have to be, erm, "resourceful".

Adam

EDIT:
This does kinda sound like a rom request... :geek:

Last edited:
OP
Kahenraz

Kahenraz

Ahahaha! Finally! After hammering (source removed) over and over again I finally found it! Lets hope I don't lose connection or download at 0.01kbps. Heh, I downloaded a 700meg DivX movie that way once... took me what.. a week? Two weeks? I lost count. :holiday:

Anyways, don't think I was stupid enough to put my cheezy sources up. I put (source removed) myself. :happy:

I'm gonna go play Materia Magica while I wait for the download... My friend is gonna be very excited about this. He regards himself as the OOT GOD. Who knows how he'll react to this. *stuffs cotton in reciever*.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
When I heard about the rom it took me litterally 30 seconds to find it... Its easy when you know where to look, don't ask me, because I aint tellin'!

OP
Kahenraz

Kahenraz

Well I'm asking anyways. *cough* 3-|Y|@|7 *cough* your untellingness. I have flowers :flowers:

OP
Kahenraz

Kahenraz

Not fair!! The link died on me!!!! Noooooooooooooooooo!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I guess it's just you can me tux..
tux.gif
:getlost:

Status
Not open for further replies.