What's new

aaaaaarrrg, unhggg@#!£ Banjo!!

RSK

Banjo Tooie is f..... working... aaaaarrgg, this is crazy!!!:pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64:

Great, Great job there, Congratulations, now I will never hear anyone mention another N64 emulator no more...

DarkKnight38

The original
Now, you know that's not true. Other great emulators that are in development now may very well reach the same level that project64 is at now. Remember, nothing is perfect, PJ64 is far from it, and there's ALWAYS room for improvement, which means that there's always room for another emulator to sneak in. But still, seeing as how great PJ64 has just become, it's going to be awefully hard :pj64:

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
May I mention that 50% of the reason BT is working is due to another emu Apollo so I think the comment from B*A*G*G was stupid - As authors work together and do not compete

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
RSK said:
I don't think that was what he was trying to say Grant64...

Sure sounded that way to me.

I plan on checking them all out and always using the one that runs the particular game the best.

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
Grant64 said:
May I mention that 50% of the reason BT is working is due to another emu Apollo so I think the comment from B*A*G*G was stupid - As authors work together and do not compete
what the hell are you talking about?
i was'nt talking shit about any emu's or authers.
i was just talking shit in general. cause im an ass :!!!:

Last edited:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
yeh, apollo is gonna be da bomb. seriously, im very excited about the next release, ive heard good things about wat azi has been trying to fix. like the slow start screen bug in zelda, etc. dunno if that was eva done, but its core is gonna be rock solid imo. althugh pj64's core is pretty much 100% anyway. i cant thing of one game that just shows a black screen anymore.

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
True - I am a big supporter of Azi's Apollo - I really think it is one to watch out for he seems to be struggling with soething at the mo??? I don't think it is the banjo input problem but I am not sure???