What's new

A problem with SSBM and Dolphin.

Tsury

Hi.

I have the latest Dolphin + all DLLs and stuff.
I have GALP version of SSMB, and no matter what game mode/lang I choose, I can't even get ingame, it hangs at char selection when I press start to begin playing, or at the menu.

Is there any configuration I'm missing?

Thanks, Tsury.

Evil Cyborg

Gokule
ok before you get told to search or get flamed
I will tell you how to get ingame
Go to options and turn the language into japanese
If you are able to navigate to the character select screen
your good to go thats if you have the GALE version
I think its the same for GALP.
It could also be that your computer is not powerful enough to run Dolphin, If you want you could wait till version 1.03 of Dolphin comes out and maybe you will be able to play it, But don't bother getting a new computer, Buy a GameCube and SSBM if you really have to play with perfect fps.

However, Do not ask how to make its faster and Do not ask how to stop
the game from crashing(because it does crash), Don't ask anything else unless you cannot find it by using the Search button!

Last edited:

GCFreak

i got the GALP of ssbm i know how to get ingame....

ok...

1) change it to any language, then try ingame :p

make sure u have the required specs

OP
T

Tsury

Thanks guy I will try that
btw i have:

Radeon 9700pro, Athelon 2600+, 512mb DDR400

DR.BETRUGER

Banned
Heh, i think that we must all upgrade our pc.. Personaly i will upgrade soon and that is because i want to play playstation2 games as fast as possible! Did you know guys that soon we will be able to play playstation2 games in our pc? Yes that is true! I check the PCSX2 website(it is a playstation 2 emulator) and i saw that some playstation2 games will be fully playble in the next release!! ( the current is v0.8 and 0.9 comming soon!) As i say i saw that some playstation 2 games will be fully playble in the next release, like Devil May Cry 3, Kindom hearts, Gran turismo4, Inspector Gadget Mad robot invasion, Clock Tower 3, and some others! If you want you can visit the PCSX2 site! That is WHY we must ALL upgrade our pc!!!:)

onceity

:\ not cool I wanna upgrade my PC.. .therefore if I want to upgrade it.. .that actually means ITS TIME... its time for EVERYONE to upgrade it... I never want to upgrade my PC... but playing Kingdom Hearts on the PC o_Oholy crap amazing.. .and DMC3 :O :icecream: :alien2: :bouncy: :ala: :party:

DR.BETRUGER

Banned
Did you check the PCSX2 website? If you visit the PCSX2 website that Kindomhearts and Devil May cry 3 will be fully playble in the next pcsx2 release:evil:

xneoangel

Persona User
DR.BETRUGER said:
Did you check the PCSX2 website? If you visit the PCSX2 website that Kindomhearts and Devil May cry 3 will be fully playble in the next pcsx2 release:evil:

When they list a game as playable means that game can played from beggining to end no matter what FPS they get with the game so yes some games will be playable but at lousy FPS, for the moment i prefer to use my PS2 than an emulator.