What's new

A GBA movie!!!!!

Gorxon

Administrator
Hi,

I got quite intesrested in this, and the quality isn't bad at all really taking into consideration the size and that it's a gba...I have got the tool VidGBA and the GBA Video Rom maker thing, however i tried to use the test thing that came with VidGBA (the star wars scene). Bu the quality was really bad and so on. Got any hints on what i should do to make it look better? Also, you said that you got 50 hours. But, 50 hours of what? Did you manage to get 50 hours of movie into one file (which i find quite absurd..) or did it take 50 hours to make the movie (I guess this is what you meant because it took insanly long time just to compress a 1 sec scene..). Hope you can answer these questions...

OP
C

csgo

God Gundam
Gorxon said:
* Gorxon slaps Jaz

That's what he said first...made me wonder quite a lot..

Well, I did say that it was quite absurd didn't I?

first,my english is not good,so you may not understand what I really wanna say.

second,I'll show u my PC:Thunderbird 700...I spent more than 50 hours to make this movie(128Mb).one of my friends:sakuraman(Althon XP 1800+),a 64Mb movie only cost him 7 hours.

third,make a GBA-Movie is easy,but it'll take u a long time...

fourth,there is a FTP server where u can download another GBA-Movies.pleae download the roms which have a "NT_" or u may can't play it.
ftp://Ayumidown:[email protected]/GBA-ROM/MOVIE/

finnaly,who can tell me the homepage of VidGBA1.2?thx!:blush: :blush:

FAQ

first,my english is not good,so you may not understand what I really wanna say.

second,I'll show u my PC:Thunderbird 700...I spent more than 50 hours to make this movie(128Mb).one of my friends:sakuraman(Althon XP 1800+),a 64Mb movie only cost him 7 hours.

third,make a GBA-Movie is easy,but it'll take u a long time...

fourth,there is a FTP server where u can download another GBA-Movies.pleae download the roms which have a "NT_" or u may can't play it.
ftp://Ayumidown:[email protected]/GBA-ROM/MOVIE/

finnaly,who can tell me the homepage of VidGBA1.2?thx!:blush: :blush:

You\'re not allowed to ask for ROMS here, please consult the rules page for further reading. Do not ask again, thank you.

OP
C

csgo

God Gundam
Gorxon said:
Hi,

I got quite intesrested in this, and the quality isn't bad at all really taking into consideration the size and that it's a gba...I have got the tool VidGBA and the GBA Video Rom maker thing, however i tried to use the test thing that came with VidGBA (the star wars scene). Bu the quality was really bad and so on. Got any hints on what i should do to make it look better? Also, you said that you got 50 hours. But, 50 hours of what? Did you manage to get 50 hours of movie into one file (which i find quite absurd..) or did it take 50 hours to make the movie (I guess this is what you meant because it took insanly long time just to compress a 1 sec scene..). Hope you can answer these questions...
If u really wanna make your GBA-Movie better,u can look at:
http://www.chinagba.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26758
but it's a Chinese site...and I...I can't translate it into English...
I think ra5555 can do it maybe u can ask him for help?

Gorxon

Administrator
FAQ said:
You\'re not allowed to ask for ROMS here, please consult the rules page for further reading. Do not ask again, thank you.

It's OK, these roms aren't commercial (and are not sold for money), so they are free to download since he made all of them himself. Thanks for keeping an eye out though! :holiday:

CSGO:

The homepage, I believe, is http://www.gbalink.net . I didn't understand much of what that page says tho, but I think it's the one.
And, one more question, what program did you use to split up the AVI files to BMP's?

Your english is very good btw, I understand all of it. Even more impressive considering you're chinese

OP
C

csgo

God Gundam
Gorxon said:
It's OK, these roms aren't commercial (and are not sold for money), so they are free to download since he made all of them himself. Thanks for keeping an eye out though! :holiday:

CSGO:

The homepage, I believe, is http://www.gbalink.net . I didn't understand much of what that page says tho, but I think it's the one.
And, one more question, what program did you use to split up the AVI files to BMP's?

Your english is very good btw, I understand all of it. Even more impressive considering you're chinese
Thank u first...:)
http://www.gbalink.net is the homepage of "VideoMaker".
VidGAB can make Video-BIN & Audio-BIN,but it can't join them into one Movie-ROM...So one of our chnese sites make a tool to join them,that's "VideoMaker".
(GBA-LIMK is a Chinese GBA Flash-system,many chinese use it)