Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Z

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Thanks all for your support.
I still can't believe what happened.

But I have to go on with my life even though it's hard.
I mus try.

zorbid

The planned release will be carried out as X would have wanted it to be.
The planned projects are now on hold and progress will be very slow because I will know have to work on it
by myself.

The *final* release (On 22/02/2002 ZeRo announced in the Emutalk forums that the GBX player project will be put on hold.
But, there was also good news: ZeRo has started two new projects.
First, there is SNES Player, a Super Nintendo emulator.
Then, there is GENESIS Player, a Sega Genesis emulator.
ZeRo said that he intends to release the first version of SNES Player within the next 2 months,
and the first release GENESIS Player will follow shortly.
So, although GBX Player is put on hold, there are good things still to come!

But that wasn't completely true !
The GBX Team had expanded itself with one more member who they crestend Dr. Light who implemented
real joypad support.Further Zero and me (X) worked really hard and we finalized our project one day later
and released it to the testers.Their response : Whoa !!! Everything works much better then before ,
better sound , even steadier speed.But we had to remove some other features like priorities , Enable WIN/OBJ/BG
and soundecho but this doesn't effect the performance.
Expect the release on 12/03/2002.

This looks so much like the real stuff writen by X ... with Zero's name written everywhere...

If you are not responsible for the hoax I appologise. If you are, I'd suggest you to come back under another name.

OP
Z

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Evil Squall said:
check out the GBXPLAYER Homepage again and u 'll find this whole thread was a joke...

This was a (sick) joke by someone from my school (a friend who formerly was a beta tester and who had a copy of GBXPLAYER beta 0.6) who I beat-up (a little) today. He got my password (how I don't know) which I use for everything but after beating me he confessed that he did it and he changed back my pass for everything he changed.(Which I now had to change to something else).

Remote

Zero said:

This was a (sick) joke by someone from my school (a friend who formerly was a beta tester and who had a copy of GBXPLAYER beta 0.6) who I beat-up (a little) today. He got my password (how I don't know) which I use for everything but after beating me he confessed that he did it and he changed back my pass for everything he changed.(Which I now had to change to something else).

Who needs enimies, when you have friends like that? Who needs friends when you have friends like that... Eventhough I find this entire story hard to believe, it seems like a longshot that Forgotten should be wrong about this... But we are all humans, and humans make mistakes... Somebody mentioned earlier that you should let the respetive authors take a look at your code and make a decision from there....

Azimer

Emulator Developer
I think you guys forgot to lock this one too. Personally, I think Zero should be branded a lamer and sent on his way. Perhaps he was trying to be the Dominator of GBX emulation. At least Dominator made effective changes ;-) ok close me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.