What's new

2 questions iocontrol and 18 wheeler not working

unforgivn

Ok .. my first post.. wow :p
Ok.. 18 wheeler doesnt work for me at all .cdi image.. boots up shows sega logo after that just a black screen no setting changed, using deamon tools (the latest one and I have got aspi 4.71.2 isntalled)

and virtual athelete 2k and trickstyle both dont show anything on the drive asif no disc is inserted both are also cdi images. I am using windows XP with no service packs installed (the other ones tended to slow down my pc too much dunno why) the capcom games seem to work good, and doa2 works 100% just if someone can tell me what to do, i insert the iso's fine with daemon tools no error messages as it does with corrupt images and also with iso buster i can browse thorough all of the above mentioned images...

just a tip also for people that have marvel vs capcom 2 crashing try overclocking the cpu to about 120 it has solved my problem with the crashes.

OP
U

unforgivn

Thanks for your help :p

ok when I load the virtua athlete image and click on the drive in windows explorer I get "disk not formatted, Windows cannot read from this disk, disk might be corrupted..." but my 18 wheeler gives an error :/ although 18 wheeler actually works when I insert it Daemon tools, I have tried alcahol 120% but that looks like it has less options etc that daemon tools and its not free ;P