What's new

2 on N-Rage

SWAYER_77

can i have 2 different controller settings on at once for N-Rage's controller plug-in?

for example, in conker's bad fur day, can i move around with my AWSD keys, and aim the gun with my mouse, without having to keep configuring the plug-in everytime i aim?

thx in advance

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Yup :)
It's called modifiers. Check the tab and assign the keys for a modifer. When you assign it to a button, all you have to do is press it to switch.

...Well, you can figure it out :)

Doomulation

Ok, first goto controls. Under "analog stick", set your config. Then, select "config 2". Set your alternative configuration.
Go back to modifiers.
Create a new one. Assign it to a button and check the toggle box.
Select mod-type "configuration" and under analog stick, select "cycle through configurations".

When you press that key, you will change the configuration. :)
Anything else?

OP
S

SWAYER_77

ok, one more thing :D

say i am using a joypad, and when i switch configurations, i want to use some buttons on the mouse.

for example, left click to shoot the gun, right click to go into sniper mode, wheel up to zoom in, and wheel down to zoom out...but i want those buttons back on my joypad once i switch back...

do u know what i am talking about?

Doomulation

Yes, I know! Just press the modifier and the plugin will switch between your configurations. :)
Eg, when you wish to aim, say that the modifier key is M, you press M. Now you move the mouse to aim, get the sniper, etc. Then press M again, now you move with your gamepad :)

OP
S

SWAYER_77

yes, but if i click on config 2, and i change a button other than the analog stick ones, it automatically changes the config one to those buttons :cry: