What's new

1964 Version 1.0 ??

Hal

Bartman
Now if I remember correctly, back in the day when 1964 0.99 was released, it would be only a beta version of a future 1964 1.0. That was a few years ago and I haven't found a trace of evidence that anyone is even working on a new 1964. Anyone have any ideas????????????:smurf:

xamenus

Where has it been announced that 1964 is dead?

At any rate, I'm surprised that they haven't released the source code yet for 0.9.9. I thought 1964 was all about being open-source.

zilmar

Emulator Developer
pj64 1.7 out, nope no one knows when that will actually be.....

schibo could still do more with 1964, it is not nessarly dead, it could just be on hold and show up like pj64 1.6 did. We will not know for sure until it does come out, you can not count it out.

zilmar

Emulator Developer
ricktendo64 said:
So So Unfair, were can we protest :mupen64:

what is your protest? 1.6 is still a great version and 1.7 beta, is not really like 1 version you pay for and you get it. It is to support pj64 development and you get access to all our current work, there is like 7 different versions of jabos gfx plugin and 20 different main .exe, new versions are being put up all the time as differnt things are put in/changed/fixed .. it is a very fluid process ..

tailslol

and a lots of them are bugged ;) it you like change every thing in the emulator every 5 min you can try it :p

ricktendo64

zilmar said:
what is your protest? 1.6 is still a great version and 1.7 beta, is not really like 1 version you pay for and you get it. It is to support pj64 development and you get access to all our current work, there is like 7 different versions of jabos gfx plugin and 20 different main .exe, new versions are being put up all the time as differnt things are put in/changed/fixed .. it is a very fluid process ..
Sorry Zilmar im a big fan of ur work and i didnt mean to upset anybody i just cant wait for 1.7 and would like to get my hands on it.