What's new

1964 v.99 Closes Itself

machspeed

Dead Guy
This is irritating... It seems when i try to load a save file through a select few ROMs (Conker's BFD, Paper Mario, for example), the 1964 Emulator closes, and i have no idea why Here's My Settings:

Video: Glide64 v.7 ME (evoodoo 3.99 wrapper)
Sound: Azimer's Audio v.40 beta 2
Input: N-Rage's Direct-Input8 2.1.80a

I think it may have something to do with the Input Plugin...I'll try and do some switching around, but your help will be appreciated

thx
machspeed :gunman:

gandalf

Member ready to help
But,why you use Glide when your card support Rice Video very well?.
The save state maybe are corrupted,and you need to play the game without save states.

OP
machspeed

machspeed

Dead Guy
they arent saves states... I used glide because of some of the fixes for perfect dark and all that. i haven't even started a file on Conker's or Paper Mario...But they would not let me start a new game...It may have something to do with the video plugin...I'll switch that around

thx
machspeed

ggab

Emutalk Member
try another audio plugin, like the default Schibo1.2 , jabo1.5+rsp or azimer0.55.1alpha, there are best than the "old, but not bad" Azimer's Audio v.40 beta 2.
good luck!

OP
machspeed

machspeed

Dead Guy
thx I'll do that... I'll reply again later if i can get it to work and finally end this

thx
machspeed

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Shibo and Rice, I believe there is something fishy with 1964:

I found a bug that causes 1964 to ramdomly terminate on me with *no*
error messages in any way! There wasn't even any DrWatson error report at all!!!

One case:

I attempted to run a Nintendo 64 game, but only occurs with some Nintendo 64 games, even when none of the Nintendo 64 ROMs are bad at all:

If I launch Snowboard Kids 1 and Snowboard Kids 2, even when those Nintendo 64 games don't use complex 3D rendering and thus should work fine
with a Voodoo 3, being a mid-end video card, thus borderline, when just attempting to access the video plugin settings menu with Rice's video plugin,
1964 often suddenly terminates on me with no error message!!!

Last edited:

NeoNight

RJARRRPCGP said:
Shibo and Rice, I believe there is something fishy with 1964:

I found a bug that causes 1964 to just suddenly terminate on me with *no*
error messages in any way! There wasn't even any DrWatson error report at all!!!

One case:

I attempted to run a Nintendo 64 game, but only occurs with some Nintendo 64 games, even when none of the Nintendo 64 ROMs are bad at all:

If I launch Snowboard Kids 1 and Snowboard Kids 2, even when those Nintendo 64 games don't use complex 3D rendering and thus should work fine
with a Voodoo 3, being a mid-end video card, thus borderline, when just attempting to access the video plugin settings menu with Rice's video plugin,
1964 suddenly terminates on me with no error message!!!

yeah that just happened to me just now....