What's new

1964 0.9.9 Is Out!!

Zuzma

Trotterwatch said:
I've never had this really. What you could do though is to try turning On/Off DMA in segments, see if that helps at all.

That didn't work but thanks for the help anyway. I've had some strange problems with my soundcard before. It will do something similer if the internal audio amplifer in Visual Boy advance is set too high. :blink: Funny I never get this using winamp or playing regluar games. Also I know there's a problem with setting the mixer volume too high for soundblaster cards but mine isn't set that high.

Zuzma

Trotterwatch said:
Long shot but try disabling sound acceleration in DXdiag, see if that effects it any.

Actually I didn't think of totally turning off the sound acceleration. Before I just turned it down one noch but when I turned it off it just made it worse. I think I'm just going to send in a detailed bug report to schibo. Also thanks again for taking the time to help me your a great mod. :)

Trotterwatch

No problem, just sorry I couldn't help you out further. Whatever is causing this though, hopefully will be found out and fixed :)

Out of interest what games have you tried that cause this? Of particular interest would be any that are really badly effected.

One small bit of advice, is whenever I want to test out a new sound plugin/graphics plugin I always use Mario64 to test it out. As by and large every plugin should work perfect or near perfect with that rom by now. Just rules out any possibility that the plugin doesn't support the game very well :)

Trotterwatch

No, because you want to ascertain whether the plugin works properly at all. Mario is certainly more likely to work well than Goldeneye.

If it don't work properly on Mario, then you really do have problems.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Hey, i did even better in Pro mode in wetrix than normal mode, pro mode of course being a lot faster and more bombs etc.. bloody hell! :)

160K not bad, screenie ->

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
New Problem!

It seems that without Speed Limit, and on the Default CF, the VI/s is supossed to be 50 for the (E) version of SSB. I'm not sure why, because for (U), it is 60. Very strange. Any thoughts on this? I timed it, and it gets to the same piont in the same amount of time. Is this just the number for this game?

FrOsTy

Trotterwatch said:
Erm, that's not the way to go about it. Anyways the fact that it was not playable with Rices was well known about by every beta tester. So in this instance, no another beta tester wouldn't have helped at all.

If it makes you feel better feel free to edit the .ini and add a 'use Jabos D3D' note to it.

yea thats what i did last night for my games i need to get more though and make a proper .ini file for more famous games