What's new

1.4 Controller Problem

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
Ok, guys, here's a stumper.

In PJ64 1.4 (effectively (PJ64k 0.13), and in PJ64 1.5.1, the controller screws up. I can't press a button in Jabo's that I can in N-Rage's, same contoller settings, same plugin, same controller. This happens on my laptop and my desktop.

It's with Jabo's plugin. I know I could use a different one, but... this shouldn't be happening, so i want to try to figure it out. N-Rage's works for example. So I think it is a problem with jabo's plugin in 1.4 and 1.5. Does anyone know of a problem like this? Ive calibrated, made sure the signal was getting thru, checked all connections. Ayudeme, por favor?

I also have another controller, my old one, and it works fine under the same settings with everything the same with Jabo's.

I must also note that the button i want to press is up on the control stick. However, if i press up, it doesnt work. If i press up + left at the same time, it goes striaght up, like left isnt being pressed! Are wires getting crossed somewhere, and if so, why does it work on NRage but not Jabo?

This happens with all games.

The controller, my old one that works fine with Jabo and NRage, is a Gravis Exterminator Digital GamePad. The new one, that doesnt work as mentioned above, is a Nyko Air Flo PC.

Ayudeme, por favor?

I'm running the same versions of PJ64k and 1.5.1 on both computers.

Last edited: