What's new

1 3 3 7 Nerds!

Acorn

1 3 3 7 Nerds!

Ok, that last post was messed up. It saw the "1337" and tried to define it instead of linking to the post (it linked to the dictionary). Might want to consider revising that, as not being able to use any defined words in the title of the post really sucks. /end rant

Sorry ;)

Martin can't seem to get away from all the nerdism!

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
because hes the admin and has set his post count to a set number. His real post cound is nearing 2000, or is above that...

Martin

Administrator
Acorn said:
Check the sticky thread ;)

http://www.emutalk.net/announcement.php?s=&forumid=23

Uses the old format for post counts, dunno if its accurate or if it stopped counting after he changed the <a href="glossary.php?<r=#">1337</a> we see.

Yeah, I didn't arse myself to change the look of the announcements because they weren't used at all at that time, but I'll fix that once I get i-net access at home.

The term 1337 is a replacement code I added, that gives a link to our glossary. Other terms that have been added are LOL and ROFL and a few others. It's just for fun. :p

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Martin, you should make the glossary non-case-sensitive. there are much more lol's compared to LOL's. both mean the same, yet no lol are linked.

RPGlover12

i think he should also do the
LMAO and LMMFAO and LMFAO in the glossary capital and normal coz just as pj64er said lol is not in the glossary
and i think also many stuff should be added :)