Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Redah

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
Smiff said:

what a complete pile of wank. sorry yogaman but as Slougi and most people knew all along, it is all a joke (a good one too), and if you don't like me or this forum you take yourself somewhere else :-

:pj64: :emutalk1:

in fact..... we could use this poll to neatly expose dissidents and.. BAN THEM! lol

Hey! Who said this was a joke! You're not the boss around here!

THAT'S IT! AS OF THIS MOMENT YOU'RE OFFICIALLY BANNED!

:emutalk1: :xmas:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
Smiff 'Ph33r my modding power' - EmuTalk terrorizer

hmm...well i have a pic of smiff that would prove that he is indeed the 'emutalk terrorizer' in appearance as well:

Policeman.jpg

this is a joke, this is not really a picture of smiff....as far as i know

Slougi

Guys come on, wake up. This has developed from a harmless joke into a flaming war.Flaming is forbidden here, so please stop. this way all that we end up with will be a forum at war ??? :plain:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
slougi, i hope u dont mean my pic, it was only a joke. sorry if its too offensive. thought it was clear. sorry. :cry:

yogaman

Banned
oh smart smiff figured out that I already knew that it was a joke.......wow, how smart smiff is :D .....

Redah.... cool joke :D

oh - forgot to mention: hey smiff, just because u piss me off doesn't mean I don't like emulation64 - :)

Last edited:

yogaman

Banned
? ...what shouldn't be fair? ... I mean, if u don't like a member of a forum - doesn't mean u don't like the forum itself, does it? And, well..... maybe my hatred is being stirred up by the shit day I had today :D .... so, just forget it!

Slougi

sk8bloke22 said:
slougi, i hope u dont mean my pic, it was only a joke. sorry if its too offensive. thought it was clear. sorry. :cry:
Nono take it easy Rob ;) the pic was funny :) Actually that baby looks a lot like my lil sis :p

What i meant was the quarrel between Yogaman and Smiff, and a few other guys. Come on, be smart and shut up. all of u.

Status
Not open for further replies.