What's new

Server problems (Emulation64.com server)

Knuckles

Good work Martin, I'm sorry about what I said last night, will you even forgive me ? :bye3:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Don't do it Martin, or your IQ will be -20, OK? :p
Anyway, Great work. There are some small remaining issues but these are details since everything is up and running. Take your time ;)

Knuckles

I just wonder if anyone can attach things? when I attach images, it keep telling me "invalid image file" for any jpg/bmp/gif/png and when I try other files like zip and so, it simply doesn't attach them.... :\

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Checking that now, I'm sure it's a permissions problem somewhere. The servers have different OS and are somewhat differently configured, but I'll figure it out.

Works on the old server to the new database:

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Changed chmod setting for uploads on new server.

Testing on new server, works:

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Falcon4ever said:
offtopic
that sure looks very cold :S
Yeah, was going to my parents on christmas eve, the only day we've had snow so far this year. :p

Knuckles

well, seems to work for you, gonna test to see:

EDIT: seems to work for me too now(btw, this is the little lake where my friend lives, looks great ;)

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
I'm getting the following symptom when clicking on some moved links:

vBulletin displaying the message saying that I do not have permission to view this page.

I dunno why this would occur.

Trotterwatch

That one has a simple answer - the thread in question was moved to the Abuse Archive. This is a place that only mods have access to, and is just a dumping ground for threads that are under that umbrella of abusiveness.

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Trotterwatch said:
That one has a simple answer - the thread in question was moved to the Abuse Archive. This is a place that only mods have access to, and is just a dumping ground for threads that are under that umbrella of abusiveness.

OK, just was wondering why they were even partially appearing. Also, I thought that they just get deleted.

Jakob

evil *******
Knuckles said:
well, seems to work for you, gonna test to see:

EDIT: seems to work for me too now(btw, this is the little lake where my friend lives, looks great ;)
which lake is that? it looks suspisciously familiar

-Shadow-

Banned
RJARRRPCGP said:
OK, just was wondering why they were even partially appearing. Also, I thought that they just get deleted.

I don't think they delete it... either they keep them as evidence or they are just masochists
lol.gif