What's new

'how bout a progress update?

scotty

The Great One
I wouldnt know anything about any of the Pokemon Games and their compatibility as I do not have them, or do I want them.

C

catewauler

Every head is a world...

Catewauler online:

Since I visit this forum I´ve learned to respect other opinions...

If somebody post something i don´t think this is just to bother. They want to know and that is good.

Thanks.

pandamoan

Banned
i hate pokemon, and most japanimation.... but pokemon puzzle league is a great game.. the gameplay is better than tetris attack, etc.

:D

M

mainframe19

am just wondering will all the starwars - rogue squadron game work?, and have good gfx? in the last ver. of 1964?? i know that only nemo0.8 shows good gfx in star wars - rogue squadron.

M

mainframe19

try it..i whould post a screen shot here but nemu0.8 don't have that option.

pandamoan

Banned
mainframe19 said:
try it..i whould post a screen shot here but nemu0.8 don't have that option.

try alt prt screen or ctrl prt screen, then open MS paint and select edit > paste....

i'd like to see a screenshot of that.

thanks!

liteuser

I'll be Back!
Hi mainframe19

you can press print screen key on your keyboard to take a screen shot and then go to paint , on the edit tab click and then click paste then save as a jpeg crop the image before saving to make it smaller or use stretch skew .

Getting to the reason for reply can someone please confirm that this rom is playable on nemu or if it only shows garbled graphics .
if it does work then maybe it could somehow contribute to 1964 future release
Thank you , Liteuser

Edit: Thanks , Trotterwatch and Mainframe this is great news.

Extra Edit: I just noticed in screen shots forum top gear overdrive
is working , Special Thanks to Gent for the screen shots .
Great job to all on the 1964 team. :party:

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

1 more, it seems to be playable - just has a lot of issues. Still further than I've seen before. Then again never tried this game before.

Rice

Emulator Developer
thanks, guys. 1964 is actually capable to run the game if it can use Nemu video DLL. But....

si_ok

as always, there are something the plugin does that conflicts with the 1964 programming, and the nemu author won't or unable to give you the code for the video dll.....

oh well.... guess we'll have to wait. we can't have everything we want :lol:

schibo

Emulator Developer
si_ok said:
as always, there are something the plugin does that conflicts with the 1964 programming, and the nemu author won't or unable to give you the code for the video dll.....

oh well.... guess we'll have to wait. we can't have everything we want :lol:

put the lem3dcombine file into the 1964 folder.

pandamoan

Banned
schibo said:
put the lem3dcombine file into the 1964 folder.

the nemu audio plugin causes an immediate crash... sort of off topic i guess....

actually audio never works very good for me (especially in 1964), probably my built in sound card.... :(

what's the best sound card under $50 these days?

wow, i'm an off-topic genius.

LOL

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 one probably pandamoan, nut back on topic, bery interesting shots of rouge squadron on Nemu...

grand master

Emualtion Pimp
Yeah guys dont yay remember how Lemi was talking about rouge squadron working?? He said tho that he was in the process of getting the ground to work said something like it was interesting or somethin (looks like it never was solved). But anyway yeah it would be cool if he could help out a bit.. Can i ask does the fact that this game works mean that indiana jones works too?? Or World Driver Championship?? cuase i have a feeling that they share some opcodes or somethin. :bounce:

OP
T

Tirog

Banned
thanksgiving will be a great holiday! see the fiance again, and maybe get a new emulator! what could be better?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
scotty said:
Glide64 doesnt have the compatibility that Jabo's and Rice's plugins have. Although one must admit how good the quality is for the games that do work with Glide.

I think we are getting off topic.
Not true. Glide64 supports all games that rice and jabo's does except some RARE games, which both plugins has problems with. Conker's works with jabo's but doesn't with the other two...

And the newest eVoodoo should solve some problems with Glide64, but still not too well I'm afraid :/

Also, pandoman, the reason nemu's audio crashes is because it will simply not work with other emulators than nemu due to changed audio plugin spec (it isn't zilmar spec).