What's new

Xbox controllers with PJ64.

PGUK

I have a PC with windows XP Home I have been using PJ64 1.6 on for some time. The other day seen one of those Xbox USB adapters and thought id give it a go as I already have a Xbox with 4 controllers. Only thing I did not realise was that it was not a standard Dinput adapter but Xinput.

I had a read about online and found Billard's Xinput plugin on this forum. I downloaded it and it worked great thank you Billard. The only drawback was you could not pad the keys.

I started reading about XBCD and I read it had great computability and worked with all Xbox 360 controllers. I downloaded version 2.6 but could not get it to work. I spent quite some time trying to get it to work but failed miserably. Then found that some people said XBCD was not that compatible and only worked wired ones. is this true?

I looked about some more and found something interesting on the Nrage plugin sticky thread. It said that Ward12e did a modified version that did work with Xinput. I have had a look about but not appear to be able to find it. Can any one point me in the right direction to get a copy?

Some one had recommend to me the Japanese version of the MS drivers but I am not entirely shore why or where to get these from?

I have also read there is some program you can use to map Xinput to the keyboard though I have forgotten where I seen it now. Does any one know anything about this?

Any help is most appreciated. :smurf:

Last edited:
OP
P

PGUK

Thanks I still don't appear to be able to locate the modified plugin can anyone help?

Yogi

I was also trying to get my xbox360 controller with rumble to work recently.

I finally got it!!!

Just google for xinput9_1_0.dll, place it in your emulator directory, use n-rage v2 controller plugin. In the plugin control panel under the controller pak tab, tick 'Rawdata', you should be able to configure the xbox360 controller.

Voila!! :D