What's new

Dolphin Final 1.03 BETA 2 Shots

spotanjo3

Excellent. You are doing a great job on this beta 2 version. Keep up the good work. We are proud of you!!!! *APPLAUD*!!!!!!!!

Scott Stizzle

DAAAAAMMMMNNN!! really nice graphic!!!! hope in this new beta "simpsons - run and hit" will also be palyable ^^

really nice work bro!!

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
Blackmage: You have a sempron and a 6600 LE
Kornolio has a athlon and a 6600GT

Seems logical that kornolio has much more performance, the sempron is a real budget cpu, aswell is the LE edition of the GFX card...

Kornolio2003

Kornolio2003
thx falcon BTW... I overclocked this athlon 2300+ (1600mhz) to athlon 2800?? becouse now is (2005Mhz 9,5x211 FSB) and GPU 350/500 @ 350/800

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Falcon4ever said:
Blackmage: You have a sempron and a 6600 LE
Kornolio has a athlon and a 6600GT

Seems logical that kornolio has much more performance, the sempron is a real budget cpu, aswell is the LE edition of the GFX card...

Not only that, but kornolio's shot was looking at an exit with almost nothing onscreen.

googy

I'll post screenshots from robotech battlecry. Not only from Dolphin beta 2, but also from Dolpin beta 1(to compare). At least in this case for me new beta showed less graphical compatibility than the first one.

Here are screenshots from beta 1:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Most graphical effects seem to be presented. Only some 2-D pictures can't be seen (like menu) and sometimes game freezes ingame with music still playing.

Now beta2:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Still the same bugs, like in the 3-d screenshot, still no 2-d images. Moreover all beautiful effects with fire, smoke and so on, presented in screenshots for beta 1, are absent.

jareg

Just A Guy
a tiny whiny progress as i can see :p:p:p

anyway quite nice to see gc emulation going forward little by little

mart19902004

? what happenin with the gc emu ?

have the dolphin team finshed with the game cube emu

as that what it said on the news on homepage?

stephan_eggink

help me!!

ok, i downloaded dolphin 1.03 and tryed to start up ''metroid prime 2''
the emulater indicates that the game should work fine on my pc but
the game runs at a friggin ''2 f/ps''. he mostley does that when the emulator plays movies...

what could be wrong?????:(