What's new

#Emulation64 strips :)

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Rofl, that was a great one Redah. I'll make a few soon, I promise. :)

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
#7 (or 8, but the top ones aren't ours ;))

People, add your own comics as well, but remember to keep using the right characters :) Like... that above here... that's not TheGentleman nor Martin :) Martin am the black shirt dude, TheGentleman am... dunno :) the geeky dude? I pictured that one more as dixon... but okay :)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Redah said:
Like... that above here... that's not TheGentleman nor Martin :) Martin am the black shirt dude, TheGentleman am... dunno :) the geeky dude? I pictured that one more as dixon... but okay :)

Well i have changed my one now seeming as you seem to already have the Characters sorted out in your head ROFLMAO

from now on thats gonna be funnier to me then any strip :happy:

Maybe Martin should change that Emu64Guest to Dixon in the 1st Pic? as Redah has already filled that character :D

Seriously the only prob with that whole sticking to the same characters is when a real good pic like that microwave comes up it is clearly funny as i am 1337 at doing Just that :)
but if you cant use because its not waht you think should be the right character = missed chances for fun to me and im sure many others.

Hyper19s

Banned
:baaa: keep it comin guys by the way do you make them your self

nothing like wasting a hell of a lot time !!:plain: :baaa: