What's new

Zelda Windwaker

OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

Argentine emutalk-tennisplayer
Thanks LinkTheHero......did you have more games????

EDIT: Off-topic: How can I post a picture of a game running? and before posting the image....How can I take that picture??? with a program??? Thanks! :p

Last edited:
P

phreeky

@argjuli

make the picture with the key "PrtSc" (Print Screen) on your keyboard at a time of ur choice, afterwards goto mspaint or another image prog. paste the pic with ctrl+v (or some other methods) into the prog and save it as .jpg or .gif file. then, within the reply function on this forum you can attach images to it and so upload your pics....

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
phreeky said:
@argjuli

make the picture with the key "PrtSc" (Print Screen) on your keyboard at a time of ur choice, afterwards goto mspaint or another image prog. paste the pic with ctrl+v (or some other methods) into the prog and save it as .jpg or .gif file. then, within the reply function on this forum you can attach images to it and so upload your pics....

You left out one detail: you have to have the image hosted on a site outside of emutalk. Then you provide the link to the web address of the image.

JinXD

generalplot said:
You left out one detail: you have to have the image hosted on a site outside of emutalk. Then you provide the link to the web address of the image.
Erm, since when do you need to host anything outside of emutalk. You just attach the images to the post!

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
Everytime I've ever added an image to a post it asks for a url to the image. So I've been using my geocities account for images.

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
On a non-PS2.0 card, you'll get each character having a hue for their main colour [Link has a green hue everywhere, the boat has a red one..], the water will be grey too and the sky white.. :[
Well, technically he should run fine with ps1.1 (which I don't think his card supports that either). The GCN is only 1.1 - enless of course dolphin requires that extra horse power to emulate the shaders.

As for actually playing Wind Waker... good luck. I run it on my geforce 6800 (supports ps3.0) and I still only get about 3-10fps with major glitches. (Don't remember the exact number, it's been a while since I played that one. But it was very slow).

Cheers

yaz0r

ShizZie said:
Well, technically he should run fine with ps1.1 (which I don't think his card supports that either). The GCN is only 1.1 - enless of course dolphin requires that extra horse power to emulate the shaders.

Errr, technically, the GCN isn't 1.1 or anything. It's using a system called Tev (texture environment) that has nothing to do with pixel shaders. Dolphin use pixel shaders to emulate the Tev, but depending of the complexity of the Tev, the game will require pixel shaders 1.1 or 1.4 or more...

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
generalplot said:
Everytime I've ever added an image to a post it asks for a url to the image. So I've been using my geocities account for images.
Gee dude, you have to use the "manage attachments" button and select your images for there. They'll appear at the end of the post.

OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

Argentine emutalk-tennisplayer
Well.....thanks all.....but in my keyboard I don't have "PrtSc" button....I have one that says "Impr Pant Petsis" that I don't know whats is for.....I think that is these "Impr" because my Keyboard is an Spanish one....