What's new

Zelda Windwaker

ArgJuli

Argentine emutalk-tennisplayer
Hi there!.....I run Luigi's mansion and Zelda 4 Swords with my S3 Prosavage DDR.....the graphics I know that are bad because of my video card....I am going to buy a new one the next month....but can I run Zelda Windwaker with my video card?? :whistling . The graphics are so bad with it? The errors in Luigis Mansion and Zelda 4 Swords don't appeared because of my video card, just because of those games problems.....Thanks! :bouncy:

P.D: I don't care about FPS, just I want to run it....

EDIT: Also I don't care about glinches....

Last edited:

DOGG

if you don't care about fps. that's OK. if you expect perfect graphics with your new card, that's not. having a better card probably won't help you get further in a game. it will just display 'proper' grahpics. but the game will still crash at a point because of dolphin's limitations.

buying a card just to display a bit more graphics is a waste of money.

OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

yes I know that! but in the demo what??? are limitations in this Zelda WW demo???

OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

I remember you LinktheHero!!! Thanks for your advices the last week!!! I can run games but the graphics are bad!! but I don't matter now about it.....Link did you have screenshots of Zelda WW running with your S3 ProSavage????

OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

ok....what happened if we don't get any item, it hangs???

P.D: LinktheHero: you have screenshots of Zelda WW running with your S3 ProSavage???? did you run many games with it?

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
ArgJuli said:
ok....what happened if we don't get any item, it hangs???

P.D: LinktheHero: you have screenshots of Zelda WW running with your S3 ProSavage???? did you run many games with it?

It'll work, except the quality of emulation will be piss poor. On a non-PS2.0 card, you'll get each character having a hue for their main colour [Link has a green hue everywhere, the boat has a red one..], the water will be grey too and the sky white.. :[

LinkTheHero

Princeofpersia
no i don't have screenshots of the windwaker but as Vile324 said it look the same as he said. and yes i got quite a lot of games to work like wario,zelda 4 swords,beyblade,and animal crossing

Last edited:
OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

Did you have some screenshots of that games??? The gaphics are too bad??? How many FPS goes in those games LinkTheHero?? Thanks!!! :happy:

Last edited:
OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

Thanks!! That are great images!!! but....I am saying to LinkTheHero about his images because we have the same graphic card and I am looking for screenshots with a S3 Prosavage DDR....

LinkTheHero

Princeofpersia
but but he wants to see them in here anyway why should i put them in the Dolphin Final Release Shots i have a s3prosavageddr i don't think my shots would look good in there

OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

Thanks LinkTheHero!!! and...DarthDazC...his reason to post images here are right.....

EDIT: Off-topic: Wow men! in 20 day I passed the 50 messages!! This Emu page is the best!!!!! And thanks Dolphin Team for your work in this GC emu!!!

:happy: :bouncy:

Last edited: