What's new

Zelda Twilight Princess problem

leba

Hi. I'm new in this forum, so greetings.

I have just downloaded Dolphin, and the first game I tried was Zelda Twilight Princess. I own the original disc, but since my Game Cube's disc drive is damaged, I thought in trying this emulator. I first tried 1.03 although I don't have a 64-bit OS. When attempting to run the disc image, I got an error saying "error: unknown cmd" or somewhat. Later, when trying 1.02, I got a similar error: "Audio problem: unknown ucode" or "unknown ax command". I'll try with Super Smash Bros Melee, but is Twilight Princess playable in this emulator? I tried with both image formats: gcm and iso. Can anybody help?

My specs:
Laptop Dell Inspiron 1520
Windows Vista Home Basic
Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz per core
2 Gb RAM DDR2
Nvidia GeForce GT 8600 256 Mb
160 Gb SATA HD

Knuckles

You took the time to register while you could have took the time to select the "Search" function on top of all pages before posting and you would have got your answer faster. This question has been answered already a lot of times on those forums, just search and you will find.

xchaosx

hi , im haveing alot trouble and sounds the same as the guy above ...
i have spent hours looking through the forums and havent found any answeres to this error with " audio problem " unknown ucode - forcing ax " ... then another error box comes up with " unknown ax command " and alot of lines of short code

the version im trying to run is pal version , dolphin shows file size as 1.4g ... ive disabled the use dynarec option and have tryed the frame buffer button but dosnt seem to make any diff ... plz help as i am even considering getting a 64bit os jst to play if its to slow but wanna get it to load first :\

after the errors i get a sratchy green screen that jst seems like its frozen
also running

core 2 duo e6400
nividia 7600gt 256mb ddr3
1gig ddr2 ram

im useing version 1.02 , i have 1.03 but wont even open on my os
plz help !

Last edited:

NepSquare

Stupid question, as one of you already stated the file size, but do you know if you shrunk the image with GC-Tool?

Also, disable/enable dynarec and play with the tick modifier...

xchaosx

hey again thanx for the reply , this for me is first time ive tryed to get dolphin going as well so no havent shrunk the image with gc tool do i need to ?

i tryed enableing / disbaleing dynarec but didnt seem to make ne difference
how do change the tick rate ?