What's new

Zelda - the Minish Cap ( Japanese! )

Ly Mathews

I don't like Castlevania
-Shadow- said:
Ly Mathews is better :p
:blush: ...

-Shadow-, do you have the content of the chest of the screenshot? The Light Arrows are inside of a chest like that, that's all i could remember. So, to get the Light arrows you have to make a fusion of Kinstones(what more could be?) with somebody, then this character will show a chest like that(i think it's the one of the screenshot) but i can't remember which character.

OP
-Shadow-

-Shadow-

Banned
Thanks that's all i need, i think i'll find the person with the right kinstone piece. BTW : You finnaly got all heart pieces ? Congrats !

*test*

Damn... i can't get that animation faster :(

Last edited:

Ly Mathews

I don't like Castlevania
-Shadow- said:
Thanks that's all i need, i think i'll find the person with the right kinstone piece. BTW : You finnaly got all heart pieces ? Congrats !

*test*

Thanks! That figurines thing took me some time, hehe! :p BTW: Great GIF!

OP
-Shadow-

-Shadow-

Banned
Make Link small and enter the statue (you see the little ladder on it ?Approach it!) and hit the Switch inside, the statue turns on and you can beat it as the normal Link.

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Whatever happened to plain playing the game without asking for help? I managed to do OOT like this, It kinda takes the fun out of solving puzzles when you need to ask how to do it ;)

Even if it takes me days to figure something out i don't ask because i think of the satisfaction i'll get when i solve it :D

Anyway.. I finished dungeon 2 and got the neat new sword, this game rules, i'm hooked, no game i've played in months has kept my attention this long...

OP
-Shadow-

-Shadow-

Banned
Linkthehero, you shoud listen to cooliscool, using the same avatar as him confuses many users like me.

@cooliscool : Tempted or something ?!

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
-Shadow- said:
Doom, i really like to have your problems. What's your problem with the fairy ? Is it too white or what ? Just a little annoyance like the fairy is no reason for me not to play the game or to dislike it.
I didn't say I didn't like the fairy. It's the game itself and how it's built I don't like.

The only Zelda game that sucked was Zelda2 on the NES.
You kiddin' me? That's prolly the best zelda game made! :p

Anyway, this looks like a good game, but unfortunaly, I will have to wait until I get it! Already orderded it, though, but I won't download the fuggin' thing off the net. No way =)
It LOOKS like a good game as far as I can tell :icecream:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
You could've settled this argument in PM you know you two...

Doomulation:
I don't know how you could hate OOT, it had loads of great dungeons and puzzles... and even battles... I loved it, but to each his own I guess...

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Sorry. I was a bit angry yesterday, didn't mean to snap at you or derail this thread.

Thanks for changing it aswell. Given my attitude I'm suprised you did. Sorry again.

LinkTheHero

Princeofpersia
can someone help i don't know where the thing is to make link small. i need him to be small to get to the smoke is

OP
-Shadow-

-Shadow-

Banned
Use the Yellow staff to flip the blue pots, then they can make you small. Ah, it would be nice if you reduce the height of your sig a bit, it feels a little bit too high ;) If you need some space to up it, go to www.1mb.at, it's german, but self-explanatory ;)

Ah, and you must go into the house and put the fire off to stop the chimney from smoking.

Last edited:

Clements

Yep, flip a pot. The one you need is in the builder's house just a little south from there.