What's new

Zelda problems, can't safe properly?

Beriael

Hello everyone, I've just started playing Zelda ocarina of time again.
The problem is that my account apparently is stuck inside the deku tree in a safe i've made earlier, now where I have gotten the green stone and goes on with the game and safes, I still start back in the deku tree every time I restart the game :(
- Anyone knows how to fix that?

Second thing, My laptop don't have the keys used for the "arrow bottons" So I was just wondering if it's possible to change those keys.

Thanks guys :)

X-Fi6

Change the key mapping in your input plugin settings (Settings --> Configure Input Plugin... in PJ64).

As for your deku tree "issue", what quite do you mean? The game does not save anymore? So you keep starting over at the Deku Tree?

OP
B

Beriael

Exactly, Yesterday I made most of the tasks in the deku tree, and then I saved and today I kiled the boss, and made a part of the way towards getting the second stone, then I had to shut my computer down. And now when I try to load my account again, I start inside the Deku tree and have lost everything from last safe.

OP
B

Beriael

And I have tried just shooting a few nuts, safed and entered again, but the status dossn't change?

OP
B

Beriael

Wait all right xD Think I got it now, just didn't figure that I didn't automatically get to the last saved place xD