What's new

zelda orcniaf time

waslap

Hello i am having trouble with this game. The intro is shown and then it tells me to press start so i press start and the screen fades into black. Now if i press a button there is sound but nothing else, the game justs gets stuck there.
Can anyone tell me how to overcome this. If you can tell me the plugin you are using and the configuration or what is causing this problem.
Has anyone encountred this before?
Thanks waslap

Tjalian

Run Ocarina of Time, when the N64 logo comes up, pause it.

Go to Options, Settings, ROM Settings, and input these settings.

ootrdbhelp.jpg

Click ok, end emulation, close down PJ, restart PJ, open up OoT, and try again and see if the same thing happens.

BTW, I don't know which version you're using, but I'm using Ocarina of Time (V1.0) (U) [!] - I haven't heard of zelda orcniaf time (U) [wtf111], I suggest you change your version ;)

Fabricio_EX

I had this problem too. Well... to "fix" it I checked "Wireframe Rasterization" using JaboDirect3D6 1.3 plugin, but you'll have to know each letter's position, but you can play the game using the 1.6 version of the emulator - it's the best and doesn't have errors!

Fabricio_EX

I already fixed my problem

Smiff said:
both of you, video card details please

No, I don't need help anymore, thanks. I fixed my problem updating my video card driver and using the latest version of PJ64. Now games like Zelda, Smash Bros., etc. run just fine!:p

Spooky Kid

Lunchboxes and Choklit Cows
I have a similar problem with Majora's Mask, but it shows a black screen... I'll have to try this (After downloading it again...).

Trotterwatch

Please change the size of your signature, half a meg for a signature is ridiculous. If it's not changed soon I'll remove it myself ;)

Spooky Kid

Lunchboxes and Choklit Cows
I am not entirely sure which you are talking about... Just my current picture, or did you mean the old one which I obviously removed?

And it isn't rediculous, it's just big...

Googol

Give me back my floppy face!
^^ No, some people actually have modems that are slower than yours, and don't use AOL (America Online). Some people might actually even be in a whole other country to you... as in, outside of America. SHOCK!
Cynicism aside, this thread's fairly useless now, and should be ignored. So, I'll be leaving now.

Last edited: