What's new

Zelda Oot: Why is the flash black when I open a chest?

squinky

Zelda Oot: Why is the flash black when I open a chest?
I have a 1000 mhz Athlon, 384 mb, GeForce 2 MX 400

Smiff

Emutalk Member
(this needs to be added to GameFAQ, i'll update later)
could someone explain or link

ra5555

N64 Newbie
I have no problems here
I am using driver version 41.03

try upgrading your drivers... that might help...

Jabo

Emulator Developer
Hrm, skeptical, could nVidia have actually fixed something in their drivers... still skeptical

ra5555

N64 Newbie
Jabo said:
Hrm, skeptical, could nVidia have actually fixed something in their drivers... still skeptical

Hey Jabo! I would like to ask you what drivers were you using when you created your plugin?

Thnx! :pj64:

Last edited:

Jabo

Emulator Developer
ra5555 said:
Jabo said:

Hey Jabo! I would like to ask you what drivers were you using when you created your plugin?

I'd be more than happy to answer :)

I have an nVidia GeForce2 MX400-64MB card, drivers I've used for quite some time are the 21.81 series from ABIT (nVidia reference is the same I just like the logos)

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
bestlegion said:
Strange. No problems here with the 30.82 drivers...

for some reason when i switch to my tv screen using this driver, i can't switch back, the screen gets messed up. I haven't tested zelda though.

ra5555

N64 Newbie
Jabo said:

I'd be more than happy to answer :)

I have an nVidia GeForce2 MX400-64MB card, drivers I've used for quite some time are the 21.81 series from ABIT (nVidia reference is the same I just like the logos) [/B][/QUOTE]

thnx! you are a very friendly author :)

Sheik

=(o_0)=
I'll explain here... I think this is all about graphical blending. If u don't have a geForce 3 or better, ur card doesn't have good enough blending capabilities. So get a good card or live with it. OR u could use jabo's 1.4, but there are more ups than downs with 1.5, so i suggest live with it. OR get a better graphic card :D

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Sheik, you are right, but not completly.
The most advanced blending is what only the geforce3+ can do. All other blending works fine on the gf2.

Sheik

=(o_0)=
Yeah, that's what I meant. :blush: Would be stupid if GF2 didn't have blending at all, heh :happy:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
i don't see what the big deal is, this doesn't affect gameplay in any way, if it bugs people that much why don't they use jabos direct3d7 1.4

:colgate:

Sheik

=(o_0)=
Because jabo's 1.4 has many other things that is wrong (sub-screen etc.) so its better to use 1.5 but people want to know why the treasure chest effect is wrong in 1.5 and not in 1.4!

Well, anyways, pj64 still rox! :pj64: