What's new

(zelda oot) unicorn fountain does not exsist

decspage

decman
after alot of searching and many tries as a kid and adult link i have not found any sign for unicorn fountain in game. i used various wall glitches to get under the ground and look up at where the entrance of the unicorn fountain should be (under the ice/zoras domain). i saw nothing, i used the levitate cheat and tried this on the roms, U version 1.0 and 1.2 found no sign. i just dont think its even in game. unless it is just you have to warp there using gameshark or something. anyway. i give up i spent tooo long trieng to get there.

so my question to you is, have you found it? i have seen one picture of an emulator ingame showing link looking at a basic level but no fountain. its a shame realy :(

Cyberman

Wrong Forum

This thread does not belong in the Project64 forum but in Gaming. I am moving it there, please read the forum titles and description before posting.

Cyb

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Unicorn fountain is completely removed from the Retail Game Roms,

you can only access it with the beta debug rom using game hacks.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I'm still trying to understand why anyone cares about this especially when Zelda Twilight Princess is out now.

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Well not everybody currently has Wii, and there are a lot of Zelda curious fans out there. And Wii is still not available in many countries...

I am me

The one of one of planet one
I've seen it but the picture was just a remakeing of the master swords resting place with allot of water

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Well not everybody currently has Wii, and there are a lot of Zelda curious fans out there. And Wii is still not available in many countries...
Correct, but I didn't think it was a worthy thing to look for before the Wii either, it is a waste of time.

squall_leonhart

*sits in a corner rocking back and forth.*
'20 days till the twilight is upon us....'
*looks at Doomulation*
'will you challenge the shadow'

LOL.

GCN version will be released 13th of December along side the Japanese Release (not sure about australia.. but it should be the same as Europe).

lol, my friend and i decided,
Get a WII
get the GCN version of TP (we aren't impressed by the wiimote, and the rapage of links left handedness)

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I don't want the gamecube version because I like the new control scheme too much, and since i'll get a Wii anyway I see no reason in buying two copies of the game.

And t0rek, I am a Zelda fanboy at heart... I just really don't care for this unicorn fountain, if you ask me i'd say it was removed because it was a lame idea in the first place.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
*sits in a corner rocking back and forth.*
'20 days till the twilight is upon us....'
*looks at Doomulation*
'will you challenge the shadow'

LOL.

GCN version will be released 13th of December along side the Japanese Release (not sure about australia.. but it should be the same as Europe).

lol, my friend and i decided,
Get a WII
get the GCN version of TP (we aren't impressed by the wiimote, and the rapage of links left handedness)

That must be one of the most retarded things I've read :p
If you get the new console, get the Rev version. It'll sure be worth it if you like the new controller.

squall_leonhart

i don't like the Rev control, everyone that has bought the game is saying it feels glued on still....

i think i would prefer to play the game using the control it was originally meant to be played with.

OP
D

decspage

decman
you see people, when you have been playing the game for ages on end and are a total fanboy that loves everything about zelda, things like this fascinate me. i want to find everything. :)

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Why buy a Wii to use it as a gamecube, thats just retarded, sorry but it is. Get a gamecube for fifty bucks second hand. - Also don't believe everything you read, try it for yourself first before you decide... reviewers are often wrong. After all everyone who's played it who isn't you doesn't know what you like.

Though the 'glued' on thing makes no sense to me, if nobody ever told us the wii features were added later would we still be saying it, its a state of mind.. If I haven't played the gamecube version and play the wii version first, its not going to feel glued on because I don't know any different do I? We were told that the Wii features were added on later, so we feel it.

All the videos i've seen of the game running look brilliant and the players have no trouble at all. I mean, how the fuck can it feel tacked on if i've never played the gamecube version?

Last edited:

squall_leonhart

stfu scott, your a retarded ass at the best of times.

just go jump down a hole somewhere.

i already have a gamecube, the reason i want the Wii is becoz it renders at a higher resolution then the GCN, and that includes older games from the NES, SNES, N64 and GCN systems. nintendo have already stated that running games from old systems on there benefit from the Wii's ability to resample and rescale the game to higher res.

the legend of Zelda, belongs on a control pad, not on a crappy remote which causes carpal tunnel syndrome.

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
all videogames controllers, mice and keyboards have warnings about carpal tunnel syndrome :p

So who's the moron here? Well everybody has their crazy things, I advice you to try the wiimote and give it a chance. If not, well sell your wiimotes on ebay

Last edited:

squall_leonhart

nah, its just Zelda was never made for the Wiimote, so it will feel stuck on and added at the last minute, and i would much prefer to play the game as how it was made, and not how it was raped...

squall_leonhart

all videogames controllers, mice and keyboards have warnings about carpal tunnel syndrome :p

So who's the moron here? Well everybody has their crazy things, I advice you to try the wiimote and give it a chance. If not, well sell your wiimotes on ebay

i'ev never had any cramps caused by using a GCN control, but when i hold onto my tv remote for awhile it does.

theres also the fact that the slight movements of the control, is enough to cause an RSI, (as its the short quick muscle movements that cause it.. as your not moving the muscle properly)

anyway, link has been left handed for as long as i remember, and he will continue to be as such....

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Well get some facts

Carpal tunnel syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Common activities that have been identified as contributing to repetitive stress induced carpal tunnel syndrome include:

* Computer keyboarding or typing
* Playing video games or computer games
* Playing a musical instrument
* Cycling, due to pressure and vibration on hands
* Any activity where hand use is vigorous and routine could contribute (surgeons, dentists). Still, these activities are often merely associated with, but do not actually cause, carpal tunnel syndrome.

Proper attention to ergonomic considerations can reduce or eliminate these kinds of exposures.

So? Anyway, the game wasn't raped, is just another form of gameplay. Your claim is ridiculous. Link has always being lefty but that doesn't even really matters to you? What about the game itself for God sake...

squall_leohart said:
theres also the fact that the slight movements of the control, is enough to cause an RSI, (as its the short quick muscle movements that cause it.. as your not moving the muscle properly)

Where did you get that? The Wii has just released. I guess you got that from a non respectable and proper scientific and validated study...

Last edited: