What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zelda OOT re-modeling (freshly conceived)

Anon-imity

Okay, so here's a thought, who would like to help me remodel Zelda OoT entirely?

This would be an ambitious and lengthy project, but here's another consideration as well. The URA Zelda team is about 50% done with their interpretation of what URA Zelda should've been. I'm sure some of you remember, two extra dungeons, expanded world map, better textures, unicorn fountain, and alternate storyline.

Given the time it's taking them, if we were to prepare this in a semi-timely manner, not only could the official OoT story be expanded on, it could look great doing it! There's already high res texture packs out there. Just imagine if it were high poly count as well. PJ64 doesn't have as many limitations as the N64, so the skys the limit.

Who's in?

Dekki64

From what I understand, the OOT engine can handle higher poly models (like the TP master sword), but only to a point. Plus, there's the problem that higher poly models would take more space in the rom through current means.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Datadayne

Would you be restricted by the n64's poly count? Im not sure I understand what your proposing. I have a few model's from OOT I still have from a while back.