What's new

Zelda OoT Problem

Kegsay

Beta Zelda 64 Mapper
The BETA QUEST codes for Zelda Ocarina Of Time aren't working on Project64 and I was wondering if it was compatible with those codes (Nemu isn't compatible).
They are gameshark codes and I have the right code for the right version (1.0, 1.1, 1.2) just the codes do nothing.
The other codes work fine (infinate stuff, have stuff, all quest items, etc...)
I know for a fact that Ultra HLE is compatible but I can't get the game to function properly.

GAMESHARK CODES ARE:

Version 1.0
801197E3-0020

Version 1.1
8011BBA3-0020

Version 1.2
8011C093-0020

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dark

The Dark Hedgehog
Try activating it "before" the game starts when you see the "n64" logo in Project64. I had the same problem long ago.

Dark

The Dark Hedgehog
I didn't know that. I always activate it before the game started from the n64 logo.

OP
K

Kegsay

Beta Zelda 64 Mapper
I do this (as in I end the emulation, then put the code on, then open the rom) but it keeps taking me to the start screen (Horse in hyrule field, music). Isn't it supposed to take me straight into the game WITHOUT the start screen? I use 0020 not any of the other ones.

OP
K

Kegsay

Beta Zelda 64 Mapper
I do this (as in I end the emulation, then put the code on, then open the rom) but it keeps taking me to the start screen (Horse in hyrule field, music). Isn't it supposed to take me straight into the game WITHOUT the start screen? I use 0020 not any of the other ones.
Am I supposed to have another code on??

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
H3ad5h0tter said:
In fact , you have to activate the code BEFORE you open the rom !!!

and have the right code :plain:

Version 1.0 is for the (E) Region
801197E3-0020

it is a Action Replay Code not a Game Shark :) and is defeinatly not a value that is used in the cheat file as a option.

that certainly isnt the code in the 1.5.1 cheat database

your v1.1 and 1.2 are Gameshark codes to use only with the (U) version

you can see when they was placed in also Here

if you don't have Project64 1.5 sp1 get it now from
Here where the newer cheat File is included in the package

Dark

The Dark Hedgehog
Keep the code in. Also, make sure you have it checked before you start the game.

OP
K

Kegsay

Beta Zelda 64 Mapper
Thanks Gent! So the new version should have the beta code already on the cheat database?

Opps! I've been using Ver 1.4 not ver 1.5! Where can I download the new version?

Last edited:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Kegsay said:
Thanks Gent! So the new version should have the beta code already on the cheat database?

Yes it does.

All Regions and Versions

Kegsay said:

Opps! I've been using Ver 1.4 not ver 1.5! Where can I download the new version?

you can get it here on et on the Project64 1.5 Download

Last edited:

Dark

The Dark Hedgehog
I think it does. I don't remember getting gameshark codes for it. I could be wrong though.

OP
K

Kegsay

Beta Zelda 64 Mapper
Thanks!

Thank you guys so much!!!

I'm definatly gonna transfer the files to my faster (and better) computer and play it!

Thanks again!