What's new

zelda oot problem

zlac017

hi there

ive just started getting interested in n64 emulation. Ive got zelda oot and mm for that matter playing well on pj64 (great work authors).

One small problem is that the display in the top roght corner which shows which weapons are attached to which key doesnt work proberly. Instead of showing an item or displaying "Jump" or "attack" there is just a black patch which is hard to read.

Anyone know whats going on here as it seems to happen in a few other games to. i have tried playing with some settings.

cheers guys, and if u dont understand what i mean, let me know and ill post a pic!

Trotterwatch

Convert the BMP to a JPG or a PNG, hardly anyone will bother opening a BMP file in order to view it - especially those on 56k modems.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
fraid that's a classic graphics-card-missing-blend-mode shot. assuming you have latest drivers, nothing you can do. except try a different video plugin, Glide64+eVoodoo (wrapper) might work.

OP
Z

zlac017

opps. i put glide64.dll and glide3x.dll in the plugins folder and now i get an error when trying to change settings. how does evoodoo work?

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
zlac017 said:
opps. i put glide64.dll and glide3x.dll in the plugins folder and now i get an error when trying to change settings. how does evoodoo work?

you put evoodoo in the pj64 directory, not the plugins folder. Leave the Glide64 plugin in the plugins folder. then use glide64 with pj