What's new

Zelda OoT problem with Rice's 4.6.0

leizar

As you can see from the image I've attached below I have a serious problem with Zelda (and it's not the only game)
The texture you see in black on the road is moving from right to left.
I know there should be some kind of effect, but that's not how it's supposed to be.
I'm playing with the default setting, but I've also tried to change them.
I've got one of the newest nVidia card, so itshould work, but I've seen that the plugin can't identify it correctly and I have to change the setting about my videocard (I choose the last one in OpenGL). DirecX has even more grphic problems.

Is there something I can do about it?
s it a known issue of the plugin?

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
You said "I've got one of the newest nVidia card". Does this mean a GeForce FX series card?

In any case, try updating your nVidia Detonator drivers.

OP
leizar

leizar

Yes, it is a GeForce FX 5200.
Anyway the drivers are the last one to be released

Riven

¿Which number? Some drivers for geforce fx are tweaked to give good speed results costing in graphics detail....

gokuss4

Meh...
leizar said:
Yes, it is a GeForce FX 5200.
Anyway the drivers are the last one to be released

dude you got ripped the fx 5200 is like an MX series :plain: you should of gotten the 5600 at least or hell even the ti4200 64mb at least ;) (im serious, the ti4200 is faster than the 5200)

NovaBurn

How does your Zelda look like that with Rice's 4.6? I got an ATI Radeon 9000 and my entire scene looks like hell, I've tried Perfect Dark with it and it is nasty. Jabo's D3D looks better. I'd post a pic but I can't find a hosting service that doesnt suck

OP
leizar

leizar

Try changing the combiner type. With the default option i got some serious problem.
Also changing the rendering mode may be useful. For me OpenGL has fewer errors than DirectX.

NovaBurn

I tried OpenGL and that didn't look all that well. Tried changing the combiner type on the Render section, no go there. I tried changing almost every setting on it to get it to look normal. I dont know what the hell is wrong.