What's new

Zelda OoT problem with Jabo's last plugin

bositman

They are using cheats so they get the defence enchancement from the start of the game.After you get this ability,the hearts look like my screenshot

Last edited:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
no im NOT wrong. i own both of the games on the real thing and have beaten them tons of times (mom and oot). the white outlined hearts is an ability that makes it where you only take half of the damage as without it.

diz

cooliscool said:
no im NOT wrong. i own both of the games on the real thing and have beaten them tons of times (mom and oot). the white outlined hearts is an ability that makes it where you only take half of the damage as without it.

ok, so it's my fault, I didn't know that.
so how should I set cheats to get this white outlines?

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
download this, put it in your "save" folder, load the rom, load either file and see it :) (thanks to the pj64 eeprom save archive) :pj64:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Silly Cheats ;)

Ok Soo Jabo has this just perfect :pj64:

/me goes & kills who made these cheats :blush:

Boy is RadeonUser Gonna {}:{ me off for this one :p

Last edited:

diz

cooliscool said:
download this, put it in your "save" folder, load the rom, load either file and see it :) (thanks to the pj64 eeprom save archive) :pj64:

ok, the hearts have white outlines

RadeonUser

I tell you Gent's cheats are the work of the devil :p But no one believes me... Good to know this isn't Jabo's problem though :D

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
:sleepy: here we go
:D

Jabo you is 1337 ;)
/me needs a holiday :(

gongik2k

Banned
[REQ] G400 Support !!!

Hmm.
Why not support g400?
I'm not understand.
G400 is crashed texture and not correct color.
Most game is white color texturing.
Many times wait me solved this prblem.

I'm tired. a D***.
;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Snake785

Prepare for Descent.
Whoa gongik2k. Whats with the triple post of this problem? I have no clue as to what you are talking about here. I suggest you delete this post and the one other threads you created.

Anyways, Back to the topic. Is there a fix to the treasure chest prob?

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
hm... try uninstalling your drivers and installing 23.xx detonators. this is what i got from doing that.

Last edited:

bositman

I have 28.32 detonators and i dont get the effect at all.
Btw Gentleman you owe me an apology :p I had it figured out all along :p

Juli

Hi,

I have made some screenshots and I saw it: it is a problem of the D3D6-Plugin. With Direct3D 7 it is working (I am using T&L). Here are my shots:

This is a screenshot of the USA-Version 1.2 with the D3D6-Plugin
This is a screenshot of the USA-Version 1.2 with the D3D7-Plugin
This is a screenshot of the PAL-Version 1.1 with the D3D6-Plugin
This is a screenshot of the PAL-Version 1.2 with the D3D7-Plugin

For information of all with the PAL-Version and the D3D7-Plugin (and with the final version of PJ64 1.5):

You have to open you project64.rdb file and just search for the string "Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (E)". Then you'll see the information for version 1.0. Scroll down to your rom version (if it is not 1.0, if you do not know just change this for 1.0,1.1 and 1.2).

Then change "Resolution Height" from "-1" (auto-detect) to "240" (PAL-height). Then the plug-in will be forced to use 240 as height and nothing else (it detects wrong settings with auto-detect). I think this could happen with many PAL-Versions... just do the same for those games too...

CU

Juli

Last edited:
OP
Raziel

Raziel

meh ?
Yeah, but since there's no DX7 1.5 version of the plugin, you have to use version 1.4, but I'd like to use the latest version with all the latest improvements.