What's new

Zelda OoT: Press R\For Old Or Young Link

serpen

hi,
I don't know how to use the cheat.
i've activated it and then i went through a doorway, put nothing happens :yucky:
can anyone help me please?

(i've OoT (e) v1.0)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
You Need to Keep the R Button pressed down until you come out the other side.

As the Note says: To Activate this Cheat Hold The R Button when walking through a Doorway this will change you to the option on the other side, Disable this Cheat straight away after getting to the other side, in some places you might even get Access Violations. Just press ok untill you can carry on.

If this still does not work make sure your Controller buttons are correctly assisgned.

OP
S

serpen

maybe the problem is that i can't realy translate doorway to german, for example is a door way when you go out of links house or the temple of time, or must there be a door like in the skulputula house in kakariko.
i tried both but nothing works.

it would realy help me if somebody has the time ot explain step for step how to prepare for the cheat and use it

and i realy have the right R button, i use the orginal n64 controller.

other cheats like "Press L For infinite Hover Boots" work correctly and are very easy to understand
thanks for every answer

xamenus

I have tried this recently as well, and could not get it to work either. I'm using (U) (v1.0) [!] of the ROM.

OP
S

serpen

i'Ve tried it with some other editions (gc), (u) (v1.2), the beta cheats were working in the (gc) version [in my (e) (1.1) not], but the "Press R\For Old Or Young Link" still don't works even with (gc)

Last edited: