What's new

Zelda: OoT pause menu garbage on Rice's video 6.1.1 beta 10

nutter

Howdy. Zelda otherwise runs fine, but i've had one niggling problem with it. Specifically, when you enter the pause screen, instead of the backdrop being black, there'll be an image there. Like a few times it was the interior of Link's house, others it was the inside of a shop. Currently, it looks like this:

I've fiddled around with most of the graphical options but there's nothing that appears to do anything. I'm using Rice's video 6.1.1 beta 10 for a video plugin. I'm using the DirectX render engine, but OpenGL did the same thing. It really isn't that big of a deal, and I'd be able to live with it, but it'd still be nice to fix it. Any help's appreciated.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Moved from Project64 Board to 1964 for Rice's Plugin

Last edited:

Supergrom

I've actually been having a similar problem, but whats even more annoying is that it takes several seconds (probably 5-8 i would guess) between when i push start, and when the pause menu actually comes up. Is there anyway to fix that delay?

Clements

Although I haven't managed to get the delay fix cheat working in 1964, but as for the subscreen, it works good for me using Basic Write & Back FB options:

asegunner

i see u have got zelda oot running fine could u please help me with mine all im gettin is a bunch of weird sounds and weird colors witch plugin and stuff were u using?