What's new

Zelda OOT: Looking for Actor Hacking Help

airikita

I need a little help, I've been trying to find the actor codes to Lon Lon Ranch myself by cracking the code, but all I got was this code that makes all the horses vanish for no reason:

81248514 0000

To me, this code is completely useless..

I've done research, however, on multiplying the possibilities of the actors I can change in one area.. Here's a recent demonstration of my work:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OSBYTvh5bl0

I've learned how to uncover other actors in one area with a technique I discovered from tinkering around with a couple of variable numbers on one line. In Kokiri Forest, I've been able to change signs, grass, and rocks from my technique.

I've someone can give me information or help on how I can find other actor codes on other maps, it would make a tremendous difference. With my technique, people can be able to actor hack ALL of Ocarina of Time.

I plan to make a website for it, and I need help to dig up more codes. I only need 1 actor code found per area/region.

Also, what would help even more is the actor code to the Temple of Time, I remember seeing dark link being placed with that code with the pedistal, and it would be fun to have Bongo Bongo or Volvagia in there, which I can make happen by uncovering a 2nd actor with that code. I bet the Door, the Stone Pedistal, the Door, and even the Master Sword can be hacked if I get my hands on that code.

But, the glorious actor codes to get my hands on would be Hyrule Field, there's so much grass and rocks and trees there, imagine the possibilities in Hyrule Field.

All codes must be done with Kid Link, because maps are picky about age, ESPECIALLY Hyrule Field.

But if someone has instructions for Zelda OoT v1.0 Actor Hacking, that would be great. There seems to be a problem using the v1.2 guide I have.