What's new

Zelda OoT Issues with Nemu64

JoHnNyPuNx

I'm new to the N64 emulation scene, but I have an issue. I'm playing Ocarina of Time on the latest Nemu64 public version (not the new beta only available to doners or whatever). I'm at the end of the dungeon inside the fish, Lord Jabu I believe, and when we fly up to warp after defeating the boss and stepping into the blue light, the screen goes grey. Right as the screen fades to grey it just stays there and locks up. I keep getting an EFEDX error or something to that effect. Any help ??

CF2

Pretends to make sense
If you just want to play the game (rather than hack it), then I would recommend jumping over to Project64. Nemu64 is outdated and not really supported anymore.

OP
J

JoHnNyPuNx

Yeah, I grabbed it and 1964 because I realized made the wrong choice in the first place. However I'm an idiot and only used the state method of saving, and my state is saved at an irreversable moment right when I encounter my problem mentioned earlier. Can I transfer the saved state files between emulators or are they coded differently?

OP
J

JoHnNyPuNx

Is it possible to transfer Nemu64 states to a Project64 game?
or nemu64 states to any other emulator for that matter? I just want to get past this one spot so I can continue the damn game, heh.

OP
J

JoHnNyPuNx

well duh

heh, I KNOW that p64 rocks and nemu blows and all that business. I just don't feel like starting a new game from scratch. I SUPPOSE i'll have to though.