What's new

Zelda OOT help!

thankyousir

andicarewhy?
Hey guys, first time with Project64, got it from a friend and im having a couple problems with Zelda: OOT. Also some questions...

In the same door in the Deku tree I received 2 different errors! Here they are…

Unhandled R4300i OpCode at 801F3EF8
Unknown 05 06 60 00

Stopping Emulation !

Unhandled R4300i OpCode at: 801F3EF8
Tgei t5, 0x1C

Stopping Emulation!

Those are the two that are keeping me from getting past the easiest place ever, the freeze is most likely when im walking through doors…? Basicly what are the best options for this program to not crash? I literaly cannot play 5 minutes tops before a crash! i have a great computer to, brand new HP laptop!

And then just got a question what do the “current save state slots” do??? Hopefully I can pick up EXACTLY where I left off and not at the first door.

Thanks guys for all your help!

the master 123

Not that probably matters but what is you graphic card. Current save state slot(example if it at 1 then the save state will be 1 if 2 then it will write\read a different file for that spot) are there to allow multiple save states. Save state are point in the game were if you use it would be exactly there(someone can have a better explanation though). Are you using a save states? If you are, try not using save state and going to that point sometimes save states can cause issues with games that you running.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Make sure that your ROM is good. Unhandled OpCode usually means that the ROM image is corrupt.

Cyurrent save slot designated the save slot where your save state will be stored, should you choose to use save states. I would still recommend using the game's native saving method and only use savestates as a secondary saving mechanism, since savestates can easily get corrupted.

ranjay91

Banned
Update

He's Right Unhadled Tells You That The Memory Hadle 801F3EF8 Is Lost Or Unreachable and the Unknown 05 06 60 00 is the spot in the games memory that didnt load you could try to pach it with the Debugger but you will probably run into more problems because its a Bad Rom So Go To *** this is the best website ive found so far it actualy tells you if the rom is good or bad all of them are tested just scroll to the bottom of the page for the legend (what all the pictographs mean). they only have the japanese versions of ocarina of time and majoras mask Or go to *** . they have the english version this link is for the one i use I have only tested these on Project64 v7.1.0.49 and i know they work with that so good luck ps i was playing Zelda OOT so the confirmation is very recent Ps..Make sure you own the real games we dont want these websites getting in trouble it is illegal if you dont own the real game for the console

Last edited by a moderator: