What's new

Zelda: OoT Glitches in 1.5f

Sheik

=(o_0)=
Regarding the new release of Project64, I think it's time to get some clearing up about Zelda OoT. First of all; graphics.
Here are a few bugs who lurked into 1.5f:

The hoover boots make an orange shadow underneath you, where it should be light-yellow/white

The Eponas Song and Sarias Song look all cartoony and "spunky", they looked better in 1.5b...

And finaly the Nayru's Love and treasure chest bug where it's only grey or not showing up at all....

Explain please!

:pj64:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
er what is there to say... none of that looks very important, if it is even wrong.

OP
Sheik

Sheik

=(o_0)=
Well, they are not the way they should be, at least, but as you say, it's not really important, but... isn't the idea of emulation to try and copy the games of extern consoles as well as possible?
Anyway, it's a little funny that these bugs even exists, and if it's a way to fix it, please, tell us...

Smiff

Emutalk Member
frankly with high level emulation the aim is to get as much working at once as you can... i'd say its pretty amazing how much Jabo has working in one plugin with no need for the user to make any configuration changes...

OP
Sheik

Sheik

=(o_0)=
Smiff, of course I agree, but still... :colgate:
Kyle, what driver are u using?

RadeonUser

dayve said:
if it works fine in the beta, use that

Erm.... What beta plugin are you referring to? You guys (non-testers, etc...) have never seen a beta D3D plug AFAIK...

So, you must be referring to 1.4 vid plugin?

(Oh and... everything's fine and dandy with Zelda over here, nearly everything improved)

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
yep, i'd like to 'officialy' rename v1.5b1 to v1.41, so we never have to hear this again :p ;)

OP
Sheik

Sheik

=(o_0)=
Heh, bosit, I was a little "sleepy" when I posted that... hehe... well, i'll have to try 29. something driver aswell to be sure my comp is fucked up and nothing can fix these bugs :!!!: