What's new

Zelda OoT crash

fullwall

:plain: :angry: :unsure: As soon as I put the fish down to go in Jabu Jabu's belly and go inside the whole screen turns black and I can't do anything but load my game but I can still reset and do all the options. I'm using a Travelmate 530 with Intel 82852/82855 GM/GME grapics and 256 MB of RAM please can somebody help me?:(

rockofdeath42

My evil rock will kill you all
I'm not very sure this is the problem, but you're using a video "chip". You may need to get a video "card" to play the game. You certainly need to buy a card if you want to play any 3d games with great, stunning graphics and high FPS.

axcc123

Hungry For Answers
got to your computer manufactures web site and find the latest driver for your gfx chip:bouncy:

OP
F

fullwall

The manufacturers site doesn't have drivers because the notebook I'm using is 3 years old it's a Travelmate 530

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Then you might be stuck for good. Integrated graphics chips aren't exactly great for gaming or emulation.

Or maybe you have a bad rom.

OP
F

fullwall

It works fine up to the windows media acceleration installition then says it can't install on computer please contact maunfaturer for details:(

OP
F

fullwall

if version 6.13.0001.3413 is right then it's installed but even if it is it still doesn't work

Typify

Nolife
5 posts in a row? You should try using the edit-button.
There's pretty much nothing to do unless you buy yourself a decent graphics card.