What's new

Zelda: Ocarina of Time problem.When is launch its ok, but then...

nio124

When i first start the game and you see Link riding his horse across the screen, the game is ok, but once i press start, the screen goes black. Nothing happens but you can here the sounds of the music and stuff. What can i do? Is there a special plugin made for Ocarina of Time? Thank You in advance. :crazy:

OP
N

nio124

I am using a Pentium III 750 Mhz, 386 MB RAM, ATI Rage Pro Turbo and gateway chipset. And yes i am using Jabos 1.7 graphics plugin.

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
ORIGINALLY POSTED BY nio124

When i first start the game and you see Link riding his horse across the screen, the game is ok, but once i press start, the screen goes black. Nothing happens but you can here the sounds of the music and stuff. What can i do? Is there a special plugin made for Ocarina of Time? Thank You in advance.

use the following for optimum speed and quality
jabo 1.20b internal setting
azimer v0.40b2
n-rage d input 1.61

dynamic comp

If you use jabo 1.4 it does exactly what it does to you to me, so these settings might work for you.

p.s. i got zelda running at 318fps
:p :p

Duncan

N64 Addict
That also depends on what version your using, if your using the pre-source v0.8.0, then its a known problem, as when you press Start, it will freeze and you'll hear a looped "beeping" audio error.

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
(*_*)MARK said:

azimer v0.40b2
n-rage d input 1.61

dynamic comp

If you use jabo 1.4 it does exactly what it does to you to me, so these settings might work for you.

What kind of a cheat is that?

OP
N

nio124

(*_*)MARK said:

azimer v0.40b2
n-rage d input 1.61

dynamic comp

WHERE DO I GET THAT GRAPHICS PLUGIN? Jabo 1.20b? PLZ RESPOND MARK!:plain2: