i cant find a rom for v1.1 or v1.0
and specs are:
Processer:Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.80 GHz
Operating system:Microsoft windows XP home edition
Memory:510 MB RAM
Directx version:9.0c
Video Card:FIC RADEON 9200 series

Psythik

Your graphics card is ancient and might not be able to handle PJ64 properly. Try using Jabo's Direct3D8 plugin and see if it fixes your problem.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Radeon 9200 usually needs to be run in 16bit colour right?... if only clements would show up :( he used to have these answers.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Radeon 9200 usually needs to be run in 16bit colour right?... if only clements would show up :( he used to have these answers.
IIRC, Clements would say just that.

Still, I'd expect the emulator to show a "can't initialize graphics plugin plugin" message or something of that sort than an outright crash.

Last edited:

BCage

I've found that PJ64 1.6 runs much more stable if you run it in 'Windows 2000 compatibility mode'. It fixed quite a few problems for me, you might give it a try.

Right click the 'project64.exe' file and go to 'properties'. Select the 'compatibility' tab and check the box 'run in compatibility mode'. Select 'Windows 2000' from the dropdown and see run the file again to see if that helps. (note: some of the terms and names may be off, as I'm not using an english version of Windows XP)

OP
LazyMonkey

LazyMonkey

OoT ran fine about a month and a half ago, so i dont think its my graphics card. And i still have 42 GB on Local Disk (C:).

Edit:BCage, when i do that it comes up with "have not implemented RSP MF CP0 reg SP DRAM adress (1)" and then it comes up with the same send error message at the same time. Although Master Quest seems to work fine, probably because it doesnt say nintendo at the start. But at the same time MQ is not identified as a "Good Rom".

Last edited: