What's new

Zelda huhmm.... question

uk10_n3t

i've just downloaded zelda the ocarina of time ver. 1.0

also downloaded nemu64 it says it's 'playable' but i'm having this 'camera problems' when going to 'Z targetting' mode... if i'm in a small room the camera just goes out of the room making it impossible to see...

like if the wall doesn't exist it just goes inside it... is this 'normal' for the emu..?? do i need a plugin or a config file..? or setting?

thx.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
This issue, I believe, could happen on the real hardware as well...
You'll have to go further forward to see anything.

ickle_moi

Monkey Ball Addict..
No way does this happen on the real hardware,
the camera will go up close against the wall and gives a close up of Link

OP
U

uk10_n3t

yeap... ur right no way this could happen in the hardware version...

is it just me..?? uhmmm anyway any other emulator to play zelda ??

thx

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
Z-Targetting is FAR from perfect. I suspect that it's normal, but I don't know. If it isn't normal, it would be very odd, as it's not really a GFX issue, it's an emulator issue

OP
U

uk10_n3t

i've just switched to project64 works great ... no Z targetting issues but... heh... it has sound issues... minors... but still issues anyone knows about a sound plugin or something??

thx

Arkanius

The problem is Nemu´s default plugin. Its very good and have some neato abilities. The problem is transparency with the plugin. Ill give ya an example

Know Majora´s mask??? Remember when skull kid transform you in Scrub. Some lights are being pointed at him. WE CANT SEE TROUGH them. They look like solid. Change plugin.... do the same thing....Now you can see trough. Thats the problem on nemu default. No transperency thats one major problem. When im playing Megaman64 tiny corridors are very hard to me to fight because the camera go outside walls and the walls dont transform into a kinda of transparent... Like the other plugins do.

BTW off topic- Nemu default video plugin have a limited range of vision. Other plugins dont have them, or if they have them. They use Game´s default

Sorry of this topic is old

Cya

-Arkanius

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
uk10_n3t said:
yeap... ur right no way this could happen in the hardware version...

is it just me..?? uhmmm anyway any other emulator to play zelda ??

thx
Oh hell yes it CAN! I've noticed it sometimes. There is such an existing bug on the real hardware.
Although it is not common.