What's new

Zelda again

cooliscoo

EmuTalk Member
Door with no exit and it's partially in the wall. Strange. I never thought that even a beta would be this fucked up. :)

Last edited:
OP
linker

linker

Emutalk Member
coolescoo, your shots are cool, but what i wanted to show is the beautiful part of the game, not the buggy one

cooliscoo

EmuTalk Member
linker said:
coolescoo, your shots are cool, but what i wanted to show is the beautiful part of the game, not the buggy one

WTF? Beta is beautiful! If you really love a game then you would like what the game was before release! >_<

:holiday: :holiday: :holiday:

Rich_T

cooliscoo, I cant change nothing in the ROM settings, how di you do it?

Also my fps stick on 60 how do i get it to go past?

Thanks

Rich_T

:n64:

Rich_T

Thanks Doomulation :)

Also the other problem I had with not being able to change the Rom setting was because I was not running a rom when trying to change the settings.

Thanks

Rich_T

Quvack

cooliscoo said:
WTF? Beta is beautiful! If you really love a game then you would like what the game was before release! >_<

:holiday: :holiday: :holiday:

Thats not true, games can change a lot before release, they can totally change from beta to release.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Quvack said:
Thats not true, games can change a lot before release, they can totally change from beta to release.

Yea That & the Fact it be {}:{ ;)

cooliscoo

EmuTalk Member
The Gentleman said:
Yea That & the Fact it be {}:{ ;)

BAH!

Jesse winz. :p

jes.jpg

cooliscoo

EmuTalk Member
Quvack said:

ERM i think you misunderstood what i meant Q. I mean that if you love a game for what it is, then you will enjoy what it was before it was released.

Zapp

jeremy...how in the heck are you getting that kind of fps on your pc....i have a pc almost exactly like yours and i cant hit 40!!! at times :getlost: