What's new

Zelda 64: Navi

Squall Leonhart

The Reluctant Hero
Why doesn`t the "core-body-thing" of navi show up?
I think it worked in Pj64 1.3!!
Its realy strange...
Is it something in the "advanced" tab of the Graphics Plugin i need to change? (Yes, I`m using Jabos dx7 1.4)
Or is it the rom settings? ( No, I haven`t changed them)

Last edited:
OP
Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart

The Reluctant Hero
Well Slougi, I updated the drivers and Navi looks ok now, but now I can`t use ansotropic filtering! Hummm.......???

Slougi

Anisotropic filtering is broken in detonaters newer than 21.81 (maybe 83 not sure), so i suggest u get those. ;)

Slougi

no, get 21.81 or 21.83. I am not sure which were the last working ones, as i don't use aniso filtering.

OP
Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart

The Reluctant Hero
oooooooooooooookeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy.....
I`m going to try it out now, I`ll reply as soon as I have checked....

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
Squall Leonhart said:
Well Slougi, I updated the drivers and Navi looks ok now, but now I can`t use ansotropic filtering! Hummm.......???
im sure you can live without aniso/filtering, besides, the 23.11 drivers are faster than the 21.83 drivers by like 250 3dmark 2k1 points

bositman

Slougi said:
no, get 21.81 or 21.83. I am not sure which were the last working ones, as i don't use aniso filtering.

Tge last ones working with Anisotropic filtering are the 21.83

OP
Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart

The Reluctant Hero
Tried both 21.83 and 23.11. 21.83 was too slow (slower than my original Creative drivers) and 23.11 gave me a hell of a problem! The system file rundll. kept locking up and nothing could be done.
I've downloaded Creative drivers based on 23.11 and I'm hoping those will do.... thanx everybody!!