zelda 4 swords multi player help

Link_I

Banned
... huh well never the less how did you fix it i have the same problem

OH OH its with zelda

Last edited:

Link_I

Banned
sorry for bugging you i fixed it i geuss i jsut can enter the names at once or something

nvm it gets past the player select screen but now it wont conenct

Last edited:

Aariadon

Hi, I got two linked GBAs with Zelda working almost successfully with what I think is the TS2 bios.... but I have a little problem... (see attached file)

Anyone know what's wrong, or should I just try to find a different BIOS?

BTW the GFX are more messed up on the Nintendo/Capcom screen and the file select and game select screens.

zaba_3

Aariadon said:
Hi, I got two linked GBAs with Zelda working almost successfully with what I think is the TS2 bios.... but I have a little problem... (see attached file)

BTW the GFX are more messed up on the Nintendo/Capcom screen and the file select and game select screens.
its probadly bad bios...

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Aariadon said:

It's a wrong bios, had the probs before, too. Look into the No$GBA is free thread to see the checksum of the correcgt t2 bios file and compare them with yours. Good look to find the real one, I found it after 10 seconds. :p

Aariadon

Yeah, a friend told me it was the right bios... even though it had a bad header and stuff. well he figured out he was wrong lol... thanks. :)

OP
G

GazzTheMan

Link_I said:
sorry for bugging you i fixed it i geuss i jsut can enter the names at once or something

nvm it gets past the player select screen but now it wont conenct
just a warning you need the right bios file bcoz i will crash at the same time there are 2 bioz so look for the right 1 i would love to tell ya but i am not getting barred soz m8

chng.bat

How Are You Gentlemen?
arg! this is killing me! Im trying to play zelda, 2 gba's Ive got the ts2 bios, and ive set the options up perfectly, But when i get the the four swords screen where it says "Linking to other gameboys, please wait" It never loads, it stays like that saying Please wait

OP
G

GazzTheMan

Desert Rajah said:
Somebody help my game in no cash gba crashes and says rom image crashed just as
three are done and four is nearly done
i did not understand a bloody word you just said

Desert Rajah

I have ts2 and that other one but i just don't know how to open
them, I have completed everry zelda game but this and windwaker
so this is kind of important to me