What's new

zelda 2 majora's mask help

pizzaman

the big fat goron who gives you the powder keg to blow up the entrance is a gimp, i blow the race track entrance up go for abit of a spin come back and he is telling me how to use hte powder keg im friggin cut as can anyone help me out (is it a botched rom) cause i dunno ill go read some walkthroughs

also is everything supposed to still be frozen

Last edited:

gwela

I'm having the same problem, I had read all the walkthroughs avaiable at www.gamefaqs.com (as said in the rules of this forum) and searched over the message board there without answer... so if some good soul could answer this to us, we'll be eternally grateful...

Remembering: I had exploded the Goron Racetrack's boulder with the free powder keg a million times in varios situations (in winter, in spring, at the 3 days...), without success. I guess there is a way to get the certificate to carry powder kegs, but all the walkthrougs I read said just to explode the boulder and talk back to the big Goron, but unfortunately it didn't work on me...

Thanks.

legendj

Player
i'll post in portuguese for gwela...

Eu travei nessa parte tambem, mais foi no videogame (mesmo lendo o detonado na revista) ;))

gwela

He said he had stopped at this point of the game too but it was on the real videogame and not the emulator... knowing that we can't find anything about it anywhere on Internet and that many of you had finished the game we think that some good soul could help us, even knowing that this is not the main topic and objective of this list.

If you want, please send emails directly to me ([email protected]) avoiding flooding the list, and when I have the correct answer I can post it here, finishing the topic.

My apologies, and thank you again.

Gabriel

bodie

*groans*
Wrong place to be asking for in-game help ..Games only enter into the equation when its core or plugin related

gwela

legendj, please send me your email via PVT, perhaps we can manage it for ourselves...

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Gwela