What's new

YOU'VE SAVED MY NETWORK! err.. EmuHelp formally joins The Network

OP
J

Jakob

evil *******
getting an enema I suspect, but I don't see how that has anything to do with the merge:p

Derek

less evil admin ;)
Gent said:
And despite what Derek's Site might say :ermm: Emutastic is also a part of the Emulation64 Network :p

I dunno what the hell you're talking about, but I mentioned you....

:D

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Derek said:
I dunno what the hell you're talking about, but I mentioned you....

:D

What is it with you Americans not knowing wtf I'm om about :p And Whay Hay i got a Mention :eek: \:D/

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
/me intrudes.... :ph34r:

bah just like to say this new union is great :)
ill admit i only hang out on Emutalk but having everything in one great big website is fantastic.

more power to you all

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Robbbert said:
A scary question ... EmuHelp would release from time to time a mame(tm) variant called mame32hp4. Will that continue here?

Something Hawq did I believe for EmuHelp .. you could probably find it on another site he posts news on. He didn't want to join the network when the sites merged because he said we had the news covered well enough without him.

Derek

less evil admin ;)
It would be posted in the news section. Hawq makes news posts there.

He mentioned the release here. You may want to e-mail him about it.

Hawq

Heh, untill this was mentioned to me in irc just now by Chris_W I didnt know anyone was askin about it, you'll be able to find new releases of it here on my pitifully bare & basic page for it with the added bonus of a patched version of the info.dat thats always kept up to date when a new one appears, usefull for those that dont like patching it up themselves yes?

Derek

less evil admin ;)
Don't worry Hawq, that pitifully bare and basic page is better designed than half of my site concepts :p