What's new

YOU'VE SAVED MY NETWORK! err.. EmuHelp formally joins The Network

Jakob

evil *******
Category: <b>Site</b><br><br>Some of the loyal EmuHelp visitors may have noticed that I've been posting here(when possible, vex and keith apparently don't have lives;) and not at EmuHelp, well, this is why, EmuHelp is officially joining The Network, which, I think, gives it an air of completion, as the original <strike>conspiracy</strike> plans envisioned some time ago.

So, I would like to welcome all of EmuHelp's patrons to the new site, where you will find copious amounts of everything emulation, and a great community too!

-passive

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Nice to see EmuHelp as part of the new Network site. Now the original idea is complete from about a year ago. :D

Martin

Administrator
An official welcome from the Emulation64 part of the Emulation64 Network then. So welcome! :)

OP
J

Jakob

evil *******
this server doesn't run on thin air damnit, we need to feed it more emus!!!

Cyberman

What did an Emu do to you? Poor helpless (and darn ugly) flightless birds.

Erstwhile, we can feed it more Apprentice emulators I suspect and it will be happy.. maybe.

It does explain the sudden explosion of admin, ( I heard it was kind of messy) or RED people as we call em :D

Cyb

OP
J

Jakob

evil *******
Apprentice emu are of poor quality, despite their apparent quantity, most are stillborn and severely deformed

ShadowFX

Guardian
It's cool that EmuHelp decided to join forces with Emulation64, damn.. I used to post news on EmuHelp long time ago. This is a good move, and good luck too!

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
I was looking through some old stuff and came across an old image which was a concept from the original idea. This was not the name we were going to use but was just one of my suggestions.

Image was created Saturday, March 27, 2004, 8:56:26 AM .. wow was longer then I thought. Only took us about a year and half to get it done. It is nice to see it finally happen.

I think it is best to work together as one rather then apart against each other. We always supported each other but I think with us coming together it gives the site and its community a more completeness like mentioned by Jakob. We always gave ourselves the name Trifecta to represent Emulation64, EmuFanatics and EmuHelp as a family.

Someone should put together an article or something going over the idea and history of these sites. Maybe something we can work on together.

Anyways here is my concept logo :p

OP
J

Jakob

evil *******
yes, I remember how the whole idea got whittled down to nothing before we settled on the network bar, which, as with the merge, was applauded by our communities:)

And yes, we do need to do a history, I know Derek is always up for that, as am I, just need to get Martin to stop being lazy(j/k, marty works his butt off.. sometimes;)

OP
J

Jakob

evil *******
hmm, maybe there's a grocery delivery service in sweden? I know we have grocery gateway here in canada...

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
See all you needed in the end was just one person who was missing from that original conference who didn't want to do fek all and leave you's doing all the work :eek: and a sexy Mighty Mega Newave Network is born :p Basically i Said to Keith you know what would be nice, he said what, I said me doing fek all, He said no change there, I said well true but, if we had one big news thang, oh we was gonna do that he said, No one told me I cried, Don't be a Tart he said as he Dcc'd me a hanky, K can we just do this now cause i cant be arsed to do anything and i know all you guys will and make me look cool i said, Sure wtf not he said, you are useless anyway, Lets talk to Marty. So off we went to Martins house for coffee and stuff, we smoked a Peace pipe, Marty Agreed im useless and wtf not merge because Marty wouldn't have to post or do much either so he was all \:D/. The rest they say is History :phone: And despite what Derek's Site might say :ermm: Emutastic is also a part of the Emulation64 Network :p