What's new

You're my post king :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anchel

The Xpaniard
When I entered Emutalk today, I found this weird PM with the title of "you're my posting king. Who the hell is this guy?
Faerin wrote on Today 16:06:
You program! You post! You insult! You rock!

Faerin

Blank is my name
Thank you, thank you! I am not quite a hillbilly I was born and raised in a more civilized state, Im new and I love to talk so bear with me! But i admire you Anchel... not sure why though... Oh, well! Rock on! Oh, that is the famous religious battle between me and RPG and IQ!

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
No, please, not in this thread! You can get up to 40 pages in this thread discusing the same thing:cry:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
RPGlover12 said:
The best thing is we 3 are different in our beliefs :p nobody is like the other in the belief :) and dats good

lol yes i know that feeling.

& i still going to Hell RPGlover ? :p

I like a good Debate, But freedom to choose my beliefs better ;)

DO NOT GET HIM ON RELIGION Faerin :eek:
:happy:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
ya, Faerin, RPGlover had like 300posts on a thread about religion before. That thread has been moved to this forum (Waay-off), and his postcount plummeted to 1XX. Run and hide before he shows you the pic of the praying tree!! ph33r!!

So, Anchel, to truly beat RPGlover, u got to have 300+ more post than is current post count :p

RPGlover12

Dont worry weren't gonna have another one :) well atleast for an apologize since we fucked up the board hehehehehe all the last posted was us :) well were not gonna have another one ;)

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
pj64er said:
So, Anchel, to truly beat RPGlover, u got to have 300+ more post than is current post count :p

Are you telling me to make another war :D
I would love to, for it was really fun. But I don't wanna get banned. They have all taken it on me (why not on RPG :D j/k)
I've been warned so many times that I fear to post even this *shiver* :cry:

RPGlover12

The Gentleman said:
RPGlover12 said:
The best thing is we 3 are different in our beliefs :p nobody is like the other in the belief :) and dats good

lol yes i know that feeling.

& i still going to Hell RPGlover ? :p

I like a good Debate, But freedom to choose my beliefs better ;)

DO NOT GET HIM ON RELIGION Faerin :eek:
:happy:
dude am not Tellin ya YOU HAVE TO CONVERT am just debatin wiht ya , it shows ya wats true and wats not who knows maybe that debate will change ur faith maybe not.
and yes accordin to my beliefs ur going to hell :)

ya, Faerin, RPGlover had like 300posts on a thread about religion before. That thread has been moved to this forum (Waay-off), and his postcount plummeted to 1XX.

dude i was takin on with like 10 or somethin eg:sk8bloke , reznor007(dont remember his name though ), sytaylor and loads of others and josep too if i forgot ;) so i was answering like hell against all those and suddenly all those moved :) it was after that 157 :( but oh well everything changed ;)

Faerin

Blank is my name
I AM! Convert! You will all die! YOU ARE WRONG RPG! WRONG WRONG WRONG! ok I feel better now. Has he always been so insane?

Status
Not open for further replies.