What's new

You can buy a N64 console

Status
Not open for further replies.

grasfresser

New Version Project64 1.6 final

Hi to all!!

Whats this? U have all people around complaining about missing compability, missing features, problems with plugins, problems with my little super smoking cpu.
If you want to get this stuff forward you have to continue the work which already done and not bidding mama to do so. You only have to ask for source code and experience they made so far. pop. But anyway for all lazy maggots, you can buy a N64 console, you have 100 % compability.

L

Lachp30

Wahh?

You have already made a post about this! What has it got to do with this so called Project 64 1.6?

ra5555

N64 Newbie
hmmmm... You excited me tremendously for putting out that eye poping title. However, after I read the contents, I feel that the contents of this thread is against the forum rules and this thread should be deleted. (Sorry if I was wrong)

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
:phone:..... wait ...so there isn't going to be a 1.6 ?<_< :baaa: ..anyway as i was saying :phone: (man i love these new smilies lol) :-"

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Re: New Version Project64 1.6 final

grasfresser said:
Hi to all!!
You only have to ask for source code and experience they made so far. pop. But anyway for all lazy maggots, you can buy a N64 console, you have 100 % compability.

Erm..... no you dont just ask for the Source, Read the rules Please !!

ra5555 said:
hmmmm... You excited me tremendously for putting out that eye poping title. However, after I read the contents, I feel that the contents of this thread is against the forum rules and this thread should be deleted. (Sorry if I was wrong)

im not sure about deleting this, Or just renaming the thread.

its given a false hope i think

Ok Closed / Renamed & Warned !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.